Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Well... Sorry but it is a no from me, your aikido is good, but we are a bunch of people in the clan already and adding even more members would become too messy
Nationality: English
GMT (For Clanwars, etc.): GMT +-0 London, UK standard time.
A little about yourself: Well I'm a toribash player with over 100hours of gameplay, I'm a fan of fighting-style games and I love gaming anyhow. I'm planning to be a graphics designer in the future and am doing a graphics course at college too. I'm highly co-operative and I do parkour IRL. My skills in Toribash are: Balance and fracturing, and starting kicks.

QI: 875
Best (Most liked) Mods: TPLMODV12 (Tourney7), Aikido and ABD
How many days in a week are you online: Almost everyday, minimum of 4
People who persuaded you to come here: Monkeyishi I suppose but I just saw the [FLIP]tag on his character name.
People you know here: I could state Monkeyishi, but only vaguely know him from tourney7. There may be others but I'm not too sure
Previous Clans (What happened and why did you leave them?): TMC, The MisClickers.. This is the only clan I've been in and I left because there was literally no activity in it.
Previous Bans (Infractions are included): N/A
Alts: N/A

Why do you want to join this clan?: Well I saw this clan and I thought to myself: Joining this clan would be a great help in my toribash experience as it can help me learn parkour/free-running and more advanced flip-styles. It is also a way for me to help a community too.
Can you do anything for the clan? (Videos, Art, etc.)+proof: As stated above I am learning to be a graphics designer. This could help out the clan. I also have photoshop too. I design my own sets to, incl. joints however only one has gone to plan..

My Set

Read the Rules and will follow them: Indeed.
Skype name (May raise chance of getting in): RussD3x
Attached Files
Balance1.rpl (40.7 KB, 7 views)
Spin kick Decap!.rpl (35.5 KB, 6 views)
Epic Save.rpl (43.4 KB, 6 views)
Hey Russ. Thanks for applying.

Your app is really nice. Very clean and organised. Judging from your replays, I'd say you're a little inexperienced for the clan. I'm really sorry. But I gotta give you credit for the structure. Good luck in your future endeavours. ;)

No from me.