Ranking
Spanky: I liked that, but uke got alot of points, and you should've followed through with the kick. So i'd say 7,5/10.
Attached Files
#SumSplitCap.rpl (143.5 KB, 11 views)
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
great replay, the grab was OK, i dont think it uins the replay as some people do, the punch was good and the kick was a nice touch but i coulda been a bit more fluid, great tho, i would say 6.5 7/10 maybe

kk, heres mine, the first bit is rubbish i know, please feel free to edit it if you want, the position at the start is very versatile
Attached Files
Erth_spins.rpl (82.4 KB, 11 views)
Should have made uke grab your foot and pulled him Erth but everything else was ok so i say 6/10

Ok then here goes another one of mine.

http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...1&d=1273093043
Attached Files
R runnin stuff#4.rpl (60.5 KB, 11 views)
with a bit of editing u could have got a split there apart from that it was almost perfect up until the decap unfortunately it then turned the usual stiffness almost as if u got bored by that point 7.4798573/10

btw this is unfinished so just rate what i got so far
Attached Files
weed33 - headpass.rpl (192.6 KB, 8 views)
[Pure], wanna join?
With very little editing that second kick that failed could have been a decap. Other than that there wasn't a whole lot of flow to it and it seemed clumsy to me. 5/10
Attached Files
DDCM- always baskets1.rpl (108.5 KB, 14 views)
ORMO
the opener was poor and a bit stiff
the spins were ok, looked realistic
the kick worked but could have looked more powerful
and omg what a creepy pose
8/10
Attached Files
Anal-walking.rpl (347.0 KB, 12 views)
wow anal you really took ur time but i give you an 8/10 nice punch. And DDCM i did revise that replay where that second kick was a decap, and your replay looked so much like instagib, but anyway here's another one i made

http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...1&d=1273158671
Attached Files
r Runnin stuff #5 (completed).rpl (100.7 KB, 13 views)