Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
Time to ruin your eyes (and your Valentine's day) with a horrible replay.
Happy ruined Valentine's day to everyone!

Why always so negative?

(Didnt see your replay cos im not at home) But im 100% sure it looks good ;)
Something is better than nothing.

Originally Posted by Something View Post
Why always so negative?

(Didnt see your replay cos im not at home) But im 100% sure it looks good ;)

It is
And cod's one is too !!!

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
I even tried to see if I could hack the speed of the torso (isn't it the lumbar and not the torso?) but just couldn't get it D:

Maybe the speed of your rotating chest. adding the speed of torso.. wouldn't it just make it spin faster?
tit
Originally Posted by antities View Post
Maybe the speed of your rotating chest. adding the speed of torso.. wouldn't it just make it spin faster?

Uhh... I'm not sure what you meant, but I meant changing the velocity of the lumbar that I throw, like this.
Last edited by fallu; Oct 31, 2014 at 09:47 PM.
8===D
lol good replay
1frost, 1frost naal ok zin los vahrii, wah dein, vokul, mafhaeraak ahst vaal, ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, 1frost, fa hin kogaa mu draa
Do /sm 1 ;v
Anyways, it's fukin 1:51 AM here and I haven't slept too well lately, but fak that I guess then, here's another replay that was made after midnight because I was trying to get the skeet working...
And I actually didn't get it working without hacking, so the skeet has hacked speed, and you can see that if you put on /sm 1 and using shift + p or shift + space go to the skeet.
Aaaaaaaaannnnnddddd the name makes no sense but comes from the speed I got from spinning in the start.
Everyone can probably see I'm pretty tired now D:
Last edited by fallu; Oct 31, 2014 at 09:47 PM.
8===D
Try to sleep more I remember that time when I almost had no sleep a whole week. It felt like I was drunk all the time
Originally Posted by Beatzarr View Post
Try to sleep more I remember that time when I almost had no sleep a whole week. It felt like I was drunk all the time

I know that, my summer = i go to sleep at 7-8am and wake up 1pm every day
Something is better than nothing.

Do /sm 1 ;v
Anyways, it's fukin 1:51 AM here and I haven't slept too well lately, but fak that I guess then, here's another replay that was made after midnight because I was trying to get the skeet working...
And I actually didn't get it working without hacking, so the skeet has hacked speed, and you can see that if you put on /sm 1 and using shift + p or shift + space go to the skeet.
Aaaaaaaaannnnnddddd the name makes no sense but comes from the speed I got from spinning in the start.
Everyone can probably see I'm pretty tired now D:

If only that one part would make a split
tit
hey guys, just cam3 back from orlando.gonna post an replay I made in miami in a few hours

@ Emile001:my replays are not negative names.

I think we should have an replay Event.If so ill buy the tc.
Need the permission from Something so we can do the clan event.
If you think so, Just PM.
Last edited by cod305; Feb 16, 2014 at 02:55 PM.
I'm a skilled wushu ,lenshung3 and rk-mma player