Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Most importantly is to enjoy the game, if you don't enjoy the game you will get nowhere at all, so yes.

As far as competitive goes you don't really have a choice in the matter, you need to be rank 3 to be able to play competitive. If you are really new I recommend death-match or anything that allows you to kill a lot of people quickly so you can practice your aim and spray, and then when you are satisfied with your ability to kill people you can go and play competitive and get map awareness and tactics practice.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Most importantly is to enjoy the game, if you don't enjoy the game you will get nowhere at all, so yes.

As far as competitive goes you don't really have a choice in the matter, you need to be rank 3 to be able to play competitive. If you are really new I recommend death-match or anything that allows you to kill a lot of people quickly so you can practice your aim and spray, and then when you are satisfied with your ability to kill people you can go and play competitive and get map awareness and tactics practice.

rip new rule
cage the gargoyle
Okay. I am currently going to hit level 3 then do comp. Thank you guys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Comp is by far the most fun game mode for me, below that would be kz/surf/h&s and finally casual.

If I was below rank 3 then to level I'd play casual. It's the closest to comp so maybe you will actually learn to play a bit. But really pick whatever mode is fun for you.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Comp is by far the most fun game mode for me, below that would be kz/surf/h&s and finally casual.

If I was below rank 3 then to level I'd play casual. It's the closest to comp so maybe you will actually learn to play a bit. But really pick whatever mode is fun for you.

casual is just a clusterfuck, i wouldnt recommend it to ANYONE, sadly there is no gamemode which is comp just without rankings, or similar to it, only on community servers where you dont gain any XP.

also you can start comp whenever you want, but you have to beware that you will end up in the rank you belong, but as you get better you will work your way up.
if yo want to have fun with the game try some bhop server's or surf, whatever you prefer, helps lots with movement and understanding the game.

anyways guys, im heading to reach MG, i cant smoke for shit, i cant aim for shit with 99% of weps, but i end up topfragging most games when i play SSG and AWP... how important is it to learn smoke spots? since i play mostly with premades and some of them know a few i never thought much about learning them, since i either function as AWP entryfragger (you literally cant 1v1 me on inferno mid) or lurker i dont really needed them yet since i just outaim my enemys, so im questioning at what point i need them..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
anyways guys, im heading to reach MG, i cant smoke for shit, i cant aim for shit with 99% of weps, but i end up topfragging most games when i play SSG and AWP... how important is it to learn smoke spots? since i play mostly with premades and some of them know a few i never thought much about learning them, since i either function as AWP entryfragger (you literally cant 1v1 me on inferno mid) or lurker i dont really needed them yet since i just outaim my enemys, so im questioning at what point i need them..

knowing some smokes and popflashes are useful for pushing and holding sites. There are a lot of times where you can replace them just by throwing it in the general direction but some are very useful. The ct smoke at long on d2 is ridiculously useful no matter how you do it. It's just extra useful if you do it before you peek cause it blocks like every angle except ramp and car which you can easily watch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
knowing some smokes and popflashes are useful for pushing and holding sites. There are a lot of times where you can replace them just by throwing it in the general direction but some are very useful. The ct smoke at long on d2 is ridiculously useful no matter how you do it. It's just extra useful if you do it before you peek cause it blocks like every angle except ramp and car which you can easily watch.

i do know some popflashes, about d2 long, well i jump yololike into the pit and give whoever watches a shot and he's dead (i dont even go there if i dont have an AWP)
on the other side, i dont play dust 2 at all.

probs mainly inferno is my thing
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
casual is the best for new players and people trying to rank up imo

i learned all the active duty maps in casual and you get 800-1000 xp if you win and top frag in a casual match

Can't even right now, I'm odd. After all the shit I've been through lmfao.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post

-snip-

Can't even right now, I'm odd. After all the shit I've been through lmfao.

So, you want my trade link? I'll give you my Blue Laminate for it.