Toribash
Them items. All I got is some bicep textures and vampire trails and some other noob cheap shit.
-----
Can I get some of ur shit Sky pls
Last edited by rawrneru; Dec 27, 2014 at 01:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥ suiseggs ♥
he can't send it, it is no qi in his possession but it isn't no qi for the rest of ppl
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Yeah. Once it's transferred, it loses it's no QI goodness and becomes regular pure again. If I sell it, I'd have to sell it to somebody with more than 10k games. I'm probably just going to use the force, and maybe a few other things (maybe blood, or I can be a douche and use pure usertext XD)
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
It does in deed.

*high fives rexxy*

Now I might sell my set, and make a new one for pure. Then I could get some joints (maybe, I still don't know). Now I'll have my own force . In b4 Jon gets 10k QI and buys pure to match.
Last edited by SkyWhale; Dec 27, 2014 at 09:07 PM.
I'll buy your set. How much?
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
I'll only sell if/when I make a new set. Plus, unless you make an amazing offer right off the bat, I'll be putting it on the forums where you can bid there ;)

*gives calamari to jdawg"

you asked for it ;)
*gives kibble to jdawg* eat up you little invader <3
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert