Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I know a guy that's spent maybe $200 on keys...

But he got a very pricey karambit marble fade (nearly all blue), a m9 bayonet (not a rare one, only worth $80 or something), and he has a handful of skins worth >$50 too -_-;

He should just go buy a lotto ticket tbh
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
I feel like I've been off my game lately, I've bottom fragged every game I've played the past two days, and went 3/18 against a team of DMGs (was only one rank above me at the time). I've deranked once, and I feel like I'm bordering on another one, anyone else ever had this feeling?
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
I feel like I've been off my game lately, I've bottom fragged every game I've played the past two days, and went 3/18 against a team of DMGs (was only one rank above me at the time). I've deranked once, and I feel like I'm bordering on another one, anyone else ever had this feeling?

Me right now I deranked cause I've just been playing like ass. I'm just not going to play for a day or 2 and then start playing agan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
I know a guy that's spent maybe $200 on keys...

But he got a very pricey karambit marble fade (nearly all blue), a m9 bayonet (not a rare one, only worth $80 or something), and he has a handful of skins worth >$50 too -_-;

He should just go buy a lotto ticket tbh

I think I spent around twice that amount on cases more or less, got stattrak m4a4 asiimov that sold for 168 euro, awp lightningstrike, awp boom, cz fushia, 3x ak redline, awp graphite, awp redline. Got cobblestone souvenir package that I sold for 50 usd, but that was not from the cases

But all in all I probably lost more than I won, but I still think its worth it, supporting counterstrike, valve and the esports community. Also the thrill of opening cases.
I've spent a little more than $250, best thing I got was a Desert Eagle | Hypnotic FN from the first set of cases that came out roughly two years ago. RIP.
i fucking hate premade teams of 4 and i get matched with them
got kicked in 15th round for shit and giggles and got a cooldown
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by DMau5 View Post
10 minutes until rank list is updated. Refer to the front page

pls add to mg2
cage the gargoyle