Toribash
Once there was a kid named Jay, and he is a drunker who fighted alot because he was stressed caused by Kaito's sexual advances at the past. Jay hates Kaito because his mom was fucked by Bailey jay and him. If only Dawg save her, With his massive master sword which is used to save the humanity of spooky scary from the titan, he could kill Almost anything that wasn't gay.(No homo indented) But if he decided to be a bisexual it meant he would find the rare human species easily. Wait a minute RARE HUMAN SPEICES?! It's reader expression when gay humans attacked the bar, but wait! There are kind person? So why did we must afraid with them.

Lol no more post in 1 week, so cute. New story started right now.

One year ago
Last edited by Kaito; Apr 9, 2015 at 06:09 PM.
One year ago a mlg quickscoper came to localbar annoyed saying "I raped your mom
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
One year ago a mlg quickscoper came to localbar annoyed saying "I raped your mom twice a day, just so i
Come and get drunk with my family [Liquor]
One year ago a mlg quickscoper came to localbar annoyed saying "I raped your mom twice a day, just so i throw doritos to
Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
One year ago a mlg quickscoper came to localbar annoyed saying "I raped your mom twice a day, just so i throw doritos to her lovely room"
One year ago a mlg quickscoper came to localbar annoyed saying "I raped your mom twice a day, just so i throw doritos to her lovely room" so I just
[l]/Deadly/#Drunk