Toribash
I do agree with monkey, The replays aren't really good, the application is alright. I like to see more freeform apps tho (Better chance to get in).

But it's a no from me too
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Nationality:Malagasy(Madagascar)
GMT:+3
A little about yourself:hi im a guy. i love playing tb and i live listening to metal music and stuff
Belt+QI:blue (467)
Best (Most liked) Mods:xspar and parkour
Forum activity(/10):9
ingame activity(/10):6
People you know in the clan:maro. potram. ediblecow. mobinladen. cheff. mata. juani. frag. sj
Previous Clans (Why left?):deathcore metal i left them coz they was very inactive and lazy
Previous Bans (Why?):1. dat waa a very long time ago. coz of my avatar. it was too aggressive
Previous infraction:1 missclicked when i open a market thread
Alts: precisely main:darkerharder. i changed to this one(darkthrope) coz i want to do a fresh change coz i stoped playing around 4-5month and now im back
Why you want to join this clan: i'd like to join flip coz that was my fist clan and i want to become again member of it coz now im back
Can do anything for the clan
(Videos, Art, etc.)+eg: replay
ill post some replay tomorrow coz im currently working on it
(hope i get accepted)
-"i know everything on your mind"
-"try hiding something to me"
I don't know what to say.. You like half tossed us down the shit with maro (Sorry maro). So I'm neutral at the moment, need more time to think..
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
you gets yes from me
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Mother fucking yes.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
I don't know what to say.. You like half tossed us down the shit with maro (Sorry maro). So I'm neutral at the moment, need more time to think..

ye im sorry for that dat was my big fault so why not forget it and forgive me for that ? T.T
-"i know everything on your mind"
-"try hiding something to me"