Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Christmas Lottery
Why hello there, ladies and gentlemen.
Welcome to our amazing and new marketsquad christmas lottery.
It's been decided that it's time to blow away some fancy items again to make all those dull looking toris be pretty again.

This is how it will work:
Since the internal lottery system does not allow several prizes and winners at once we are going to do it manually. At the end we will use a random generator to come up with the winners.

One ticket will cost 10,000 tc. To enter the lottery you have to send those 10,000 tc to santa.
You can buy as many tickets as you want, the more tickets you have the more times you will be entered into the lottery and your chances to win increase significantly.
There will be several winners, as stated before.
One prize per winner.

Ticketprices to be sent to santa:
1 ticket: 10,000 TC
5 tickets: 45,000 TC
10 tickets: 85,000 TC

Prizes are:

Full 128*128 joint texture set.
Free Toriprime/VIP subscription.
No Qi void force
No Qi void relax donated by EdiTz, thanks!
No Qi Demon force donated by Orko, thanks!
No Qi Elf relax donated by Natejas, thanks!
No Qi Void Left Hand Motion Trail and Void Right Leg Motion Trail donated by Juliano, thanks!
No Qi Full Elf Donated by Natejas, thanks!
Full 128*128 body texture set
Full Viridian
Full Vampire
also the following five items all donated by imapirate(thanks ily), all no-qi:
Alpha Imperial Relax
Elf Force
Elf Relax
Pure Force
Pure Relax

Deadline:
This lottery ends right on Christmas, December 25th at midnight 0 GMT.
Get crackin'

edit: event is now over:

winners and drawing video

Last edited by ishi; Dec 26, 2013 at 07:32 AM.
For clarification because there seems to be confusion: This was entirely based on luck. Zero favoritism of "big names" was involved. The only way that you could've had the odds more in your favor were if you purchased more tickets, which is the only possibly correlation between being well-known (having TC) and winning.

It was a little less than 400 tickets, so purchasing 1 ticket meant you had a 0.25% chance at winning a drawing upon each draw, with a very slightly higher chance of winning after each number was called as there were less tickets in the pool. That is to say it was ~ 1/400, then 1/399, then 1/398, and so on and so forth.

Remember the holidays are a time of giving, not receiving. So please be merry, do good for the community, have fun, and if you're looking to be charitable- enter the Toribash TakeOVER Giveaway #3 event sticked in the events board. You might have more "luck" winning prizes there.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Where is the drawing video, and not it's commentary?

All I see is Hax before a computer; I see no draws that we can confirm what so ever, no entry list nor the winning numbers. Will this be released?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
No QI Void Hand Trails Thanks ishi. Merry Christmas
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
Where is the drawing video, and not it's commentary?

All I see is Hax before a computer; I see no draws that we can confirm what so ever, no entry list nor the winning numbers. Will this be released?

The entry list is on a google drive doc, i guess i could release it if you want

i see zero favoritism in the winning user list, the majority of the winners bought multiple tickets, most of those people bought 5 or more, do you have a base for your accusations or are you just trying to drum up some post christmas drama? :O

[T]
#hi

It would make more sense to see what Hax was doing on his screen. Not accusing since I don't see the motive behind him favoring someone. Just a suggestion for the future.

Grats to winners.

btw wouldn't it be more fair to only allow one ticket per IP? (since the folk with most moneys have the highest chance to get picked - that just doesn't make sense to me)
Last edited by chlebicek; Dec 26, 2013 at 08:12 PM.