Toribash
Who is cassiano? No clue who is on my friends list on steam lol.

I think i might get destiny 2 on pc when it comes out. never played the first but a bunch of friends have and play on xbox right now
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Same so entirely irrelevant

I barely play my Xbox One as is

Originally Posted by Pv2Caribou View Post
Who is cassiano? No clue who is on my friends list on steam lol.

I think i might get destiny 2 on pc when it comes out. never played the first but a bunch of friends have and play on xbox right now

Why would you ever want to buy a 60 dollar Destiny 1 DLC? Literally all it is, with CoD Gun Graphics. It's pathetically bad imo. Additionally, if you're not willing to drop 40 dollars on the pretty much Monthly DLC then you're limited to just about 0 content and you have a useless game in your Library as soon as the first DLC drops.

PvP is bad and if you aren't headshotting you're not killing. If you aren't using the 3 best guns you auto lose any fire fights

PvP and its Meta is bad and the PvE Environment is unchanged from Destiny 1.

Wouldn't recommend.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
cassiano is sidvicious
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
should i buy the new pokkén

i have played the demo and i am not able to decide if i want it or not. kind of doesn't have enough pokemon in it imo and the ones that it's got are just some pumped up ubers, i'd just way rather play with some moderate pokemon that i personally like. i guess some of the support pokemon are p neat. still, i think it's more like tekken than pokemon at all, and i'm actually dying to get my hands on something that's similar to stadium or whatever. not so much on a tekken game because i never really played fighting games, although my personal switch library is running a bit dull so i might be willing to invest time and effort into actually learning to play the game. also it sounds like a great thing for parties and my brother really wants the game, we share a switch so i won't have to pay for the entire game if i decide to get it. what do u think about pokkén tournament dx?
Last edited by Slau; Sep 22, 2017 at 10:48 PM.
Pokken is actually pretty good and I think it's worth the buy. Not sure what they've done to it since the first few months of release but it's kinda like actual pokemon

Super Meta Dominate

Tekken isn't hard to pick up, and they have some moderate pokemon (Pikachu, Charizard, etc). I wouldn't say it's too similar to stadium though. It's like any fighting game you get, where it's pretty good for a bit but then it gets stale. They add content really slow iirc and I'm not sure if the speculated dlc pokemon they were adding were ever actually even implemented.

Good game overall, especially if you aren't going to buy it yourself. Really really good party game, it's a lighter tone than normal tekken and isn't too insanely hard for a first time player to pick up on.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
interesting

yeah the stadium thing was kind of an example that doesn't belong there. i know those games are nowhere near alike. thanks
ori and the blind forest best platformer in ages

gameplay: DAMN
visuals: DAMN
music: DAMN
sounds: DAMN
story: ok
length: frustratingly short
tier: S-

trying to get the <3hr achievement rn first try wish me luck i love this game buy it now
hmm i saw u were playing it the other day and watched a speedrun just to know what its all about

looks nice
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???