Toribash
I haven't started the no eating thing yet. Yet, I haven't eaten at all since this started. Haven't wanted to.

I'm constantly having gross stuff come out both top and bottom.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Well when I had the stomach virus and had the "top and bottom" problem like you I made it better by limiting my food and water intake the the minimum I could get away with. I was eating half a can of chicken soup and drinking sports drink high in electrolytes, but only small sips of it at a time.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Mmmmm well he managed to entertain me for the video at least and he has a plasent voice to listen to. Seems like a pretty cool guy, but I don't know for how long I would be able to keep watching his videos.

Also do you still play runescape to this day or do you just watch videos on it now? Are you a free player or a member?
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
Heh, I was really pale last night. So, around 5 in the morning. I chugged down 4 cups of 7up. I was really thirsty, I was still drinking a lot of water too.

Oh how I've never made a terrible mistake like that. When it came to the point where I threw up later, ohhhh....it was awful. So much 7up...

i used to be a member but i lost all accounts but sometimes i go on my very bad accounts that are useless.. i also remember when i got lured for a full set of rune armour when i was non member... so long ago but annoying.. also i lost most of my acc so yeah i normally just watch his vids. why the heck do i do cliffhangers that make no sense?
hi
Well if you still love that game so much you should give it another try. Its not too too hard starting from scratch and there is a portion of the Toribash community right now that are centered around getting people back into playing Runescape. Besides starting fresh is fun.

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Heh, I was really pale last night. So, around 5 in the morning. I chugged down 4 cups of 7up. I was really thirsty, I was still drinking a lot of water too.

Oh how I've never made a terrible mistake like that. When it came to the point where I threw up later, ohhhh....it was awful. So much 7up...

Well now we know why you threw up so much, god dammit WeooWeoo. Lmfao, calm your tits with the liquids. If your mouth is dry then just run some water in it and spit it out, besides that just take small sips of sports drinks with high electrolyte counts.
Hmmmm I'll consider it, I don't know if I would be able to entertain myself with it, but I might hop on one day and give it another try with you. For now though I'll stick with Toribash. Planning on getting some new games on steam though soonish, so I don't know what I'll be playing really.

So besides Runescape and Toribash what other computer games do you play? I'm an avid fan of Minecraft myself. Been getting back into Minecraft lately.
No like, I was throwing up before hand. That was just bad as well..