Toribash
Originally Posted by Beatzarr View Post
Guys, sorry but Fallu got rekd by Hampa. He can never play again
Hampa is using his account now

How is that?
And why?

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Thanks, and I have way to many accounts, so ill just list the higher belt ones

thekid1
DawnLotus
Kazajinao

:3 There are more, but I would rather leave that side of my past far, far away..
Its not anything bad btw, just kinda embarrassing what happen.
Last edited by Turnis; Feb 23, 2014 at 05:52 PM.
Guys, if you are ever going to apply for official again you must stop typing like that. Just stop that habit until you BECOME official then you can type like that all you want.

if you don't know
what i'm talking about.
This is what I mean.

That might have been why you got denied because that is a very unprofessional way to type.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Guys, if you are ever going to apply for official again you must stop typing like that. Just stop that habit until you BECOME official then you can type like that all you want.

if you don't know
what i'm talking about.
This is what I mean.

That might have been why you got denied because that is a very unprofessional way to type.

Typing wouldn't be why we were denied.
But thanks,
-----
Beta war? Em
Last edited by Turnis; Feb 23, 2014 at 06:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
something will you do a council thread?
1frost, 1frost naal ok zin los vahrii, wah dein, vokul, mafhaeraak ahst vaal, ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, 1frost, fa hin kogaa mu draa
Fallu:I dont steal replays but im always using 3.70 Toribash version .
I'm a skilled wushu ,lenshung3 and rk-mma player
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post

if you don't know
what i'm talking about.
This is what I mean.

lol, now they say to us how to write in our forum? its supposed that we write as we want in our forum.

or not?
Last edited by 1frostmstr; Feb 24, 2014 at 05:54 PM.
1frost, 1frost naal ok zin los vahrii, wah dein, vokul, mafhaeraak ahst vaal, ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, 1frost, fa hin kogaa mu draa
I just did a war vs ace and won it 7-4. I won 7 matches, turnis was playing with me, he lost 2 and i did lost 2 too. I am thinking about doing an other one right now

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang