Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

good job jon snow!

i just use a tight teal cross hair i can't deal with dots, just not used to them.

and i got banned from a surf server since the admin got tired of my flick shots :^(
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
good job jon snow!

i just use a tight teal cross hair i can't deal with dots, just not used to them.

and i got banned from a surf server since the admin got tired of my flick shots :^(

You should try using a circle crosshair, It's basically a dot but hollow (so you don't have to deal with the dot covering the enemies head)

I use it and it feels far more comfortable and precise. Must better than a normal crosshair or a dot crosshair in my opinion.

The crosshair for your testing pleasure.

Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
You should try using a circle crosshair, It's basically a dot but hollow (so you don't have to deal with the dot covering the enemies head)

I use it and it feels far more comfortable and precise. Must better than a normal crosshair or a dot crosshair in my opinion.

The crosshair for your testing pleasure.

i played a lot of source so im used to a crosshair over dot thanks anyway.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
MGE isn't the real hell, MGE is the best rank to be in. The real hell is LE...

I've heard LEM is the true hell, idk though.

I personally got out of MGE really quickly. It took like..4-5 matches give or take. e z
mge isn't hell, have only lost 1 game since mge and won 8 games
the one i lost was because i played with 3 eagle friends lmao
cage the gargoyle
could anyone tell me how to get my steam trade link?

I'm trying to start betting on CS matches and shit, but I can't find my trade link anywhere

edit: nvm i'm a dumbass :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD