Ranking
My poppa was actually 5'8" and a little, but his poppa was 6'8", so I guess I landed somewhere in between.

And cmon bby, I'm the herbalist, moop is the gingerest, you are the biologist, kyuo-kun is animeman, skulfuk is the necrophiliac, itszombie is zombie, leaf has cunt-like tendencies (though I guess we all do), mocro panda is panda.

I read the article, but I have actually seen it before. The parrot that lives in my uncle's village I've sometimes posted pics of eats any meat it's given, from bird to beast (though it never hunts by itself).
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
If I had a parrot and could teach it one word I would teach it the word help. Creep the shit out of people. Hbu
Curious aren't you.
I would teach it to say Cutie... then take it around on my shoulder.. would be the ultimate "wingman"/ice breaker >
-----
BREAKING BENJAMIN'S NEW ALBUM IS OUT AND I NEEEEEEED IT......
Last edited by skeletonman; Apr 7, 2015 at 07:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by 3169pwn3r View Post
haha my "perfect skills" and ya I'm down just lemme know when your in-game and ill join in

OK then we'll plan it soon hopefully with the guys although they all are assholes and wont play with us, I know. They'll just keep on saying ''yeah sure soon we will all play for some time'' but they wont ever mean it.

Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
And cmon bby, I'm the herbalist, moop is the gingerest, you are the biologist, kyuo-kun is animeman, skulfuk is the necrophiliac, itszombie is zombie, leaf has cunt-like tendencies (though I guess we all do), mocro panda is panda.

I read the article, but I have actually seen it before. The parrot that lives in my uncle's village I've sometimes posted pics of eats any meat it's given, from bird to beast (though it never hunts by itself).

OOh yeah skulfuk right he fuks skuls and farts a green stinky fart. I just can't get over his awesome farting flame it's the best in the game ever.

And since when have you been a herbalist ?

I think if any of us had a parrot we would only teach him swearing words to be honest.
And I know this from experience, a friend of mine had a white parrot who only used to say swearing words and they had to sell it because it was a scandal.
HOW AM I THE GINGEREST?!

Also, this video is life right now. Bonus points if you can spot the parrot

Where's polly?

Last edited by Moop; Apr 7, 2015 at 06:55 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
HOW AM I THE GINGEREST?!

Where's polly?

1:13 Polly.
I'll take my points
This video is way to tripy. That panda was cute.
Curious aren't you.
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
HOW AM I THE GINGEREST?!

Where's polly?

Holy shit bby, I got things mixed up.
I recant my statement and proclaim moop the bounciest.

Also, hush speaks the truth.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn