Toribash
Original Post
Minibash v.0.1
We are beta testing a new flash game for the forum and iPhone.

http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php

Please post any suggestions or bugs in this thread.

Ok, fixed the first bugs:
- Training Strength menu wasn't updating correctly
- You didn't get your account - it should say your username in the top right corner
Last edited by hampa; Aug 1, 2011 at 09:18 AM.
Originally Posted by EmpireSlay View Post
Wow I'm a yellow belt .
Hampa isn't that tuff, the hard ones are Joseph with his long arms, and Kamura, Kamura fly kicked me and i bounced back.
One time Joseph or Kamaura kicked me, my head fell of and flew into there arm. o-o
Fun game, perfect mini-game if you're pretty bored.
EDIT: Hamra is pretty bad ass
It's like each character has there own technique, I'd love to have multi player on this.
Sometimes the only thing i can do when they kick me on the floor is put my guard up so they don't kick my head off.

i guess that was me, cause ive found out that you can do pretty sick things with the head.in most of my challenges, if u press nothing, i do stuff like balancing the head on my head, or play squash with it xD oh and gratulations for yellow belt^^ i got 1nd dan now^^

oh and another suggestion:A bigger level would be nice, maybe even with platforms, or something.

another "bug":you can move your player while loading screen is displayed(between fights)

aaand another one: sometimes challenges, dont save right, like mods are suddenly missing, and stuff..
Last edited by Joeseph; Aug 3, 2011 at 04:12 AM.
.....German Underground
yea you should have to have some kind off momentum to get a decap

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
ape youre mods are crap
its the same like farming just in a "legal" way
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Mods are "AWFULEZ".

I mean, matches are unfair ! You should have an option for playing only "default-mod' challenges.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
Originally Posted by vins84 View Post
Mods are "AWFULEZ".

I mean, matches are unfair ! You should have an option for playing only "default-mod' challenges.

there aren't really any default challenges as all of them were made by people who play toribash and uses the forums and you could also just click next challenge instead of playing unfair challenges

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Lol fun mod has it made it to android yet it should be for android because android is a free console while the i phone can only download i phone app unless you jail break it how about just put it on both of them?
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|