Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Christmas Lottery
Why hello there, ladies and gentlemen.
Welcome to our amazing and new marketsquad christmas lottery.
It's been decided that it's time to blow away some fancy items again to make all those dull looking toris be pretty again.

This is how it will work:
Since the internal lottery system does not allow several prizes and winners at once we are going to do it manually. At the end we will use a random generator to come up with the winners.

One ticket will cost 10,000 tc. To enter the lottery you have to send those 10,000 tc to santa.
You can buy as many tickets as you want, the more tickets you have the more times you will be entered into the lottery and your chances to win increase significantly.
There will be several winners, as stated before.
One prize per winner.

Ticketprices to be sent to santa:
1 ticket: 10,000 TC
5 tickets: 45,000 TC
10 tickets: 85,000 TC

Prizes are:

Full 128*128 joint texture set.
Free Toriprime/VIP subscription.
No Qi void force
No Qi void relax donated by EdiTz, thanks!
No Qi Demon force donated by Orko, thanks!
No Qi Elf relax donated by Natejas, thanks!
No Qi Void Left Hand Motion Trail and Void Right Leg Motion Trail donated by Juliano, thanks!
No Qi Full Elf Donated by Natejas, thanks!
Full 128*128 body texture set
Full Viridian
Full Vampire
also the following five items all donated by imapirate(thanks ily), all no-qi:
Alpha Imperial Relax
Elf Force
Elf Relax
Pure Force
Pure Relax

Deadline:
This lottery ends right on Christmas, December 25th at midnight 0 GMT.
Get crackin'

edit: event is now over:

winners and drawing video

Last edited by ishi; Dec 26, 2013 at 07:32 AM.
Originally Posted by chlebicek View Post
btw wouldn't it be more fair to only allow one ticket per IP? (since the folk with most moneys have the highest chance to get picked - that just doesn't make sense to me)

That would be a very bad marketing strategy. Maybe GMs can do a non profit lottery aka one with terrible prizes that suck and no one wants next year.

PS before you assume more dumb things: those tc are not owned by anyone and will not get used for any private things tyvm
Last edited by Redundant; Dec 26, 2013 at 08:25 PM.
How are you?
Originally Posted by ishi View Post
The entry list is on a google drive doc, i guess i could release it if you want

i see zero favoritism in the winning user list, the majority of the winners bought multiple tickets, most of those people bought 5 or more, do you have a base for your accusations or are you just trying to drum up some post christmas drama? :O

No accusations thrown, but watching Hax face instead of the monitor seems like a poor choice of screen time. However, I find no use in watching the draw, but showing it clearly makes sure that no-one has any ground what so ever of complaining that the draw of numbers has been forged.

So its more of a question why you choose to show Hax face instead of something that adds value.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
That's not how real lotteries work, unless its like a powerball thing where you pick your own numbers, you can go to any store and buy as many lottery tickets as you want, you are never guaranteed to win, it's all luck.

also ya what ego said, this was an msquad event and the msquad is all about sinking tc and other market stuff, gms are about events and fairness.

also: here's a link to the entry list sheet: https://app.box.com/s/kwx64n4zmo7n8v5q4f46 (htm file) (in b4 omg you wrote that up to fool us ishi, nice try)

edit: also i left it up to hax how he was going to do the drawing, and i am perfectly fine with how it turned out, and i will defend him to the end about it.

[T]
#hi

I hate to be another bump in the road here, but my name is only on that list one time (#139), and I sent money for 5 tickets

Your pal,
crith
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
That would be a very bad marketing strategy. Maybe GMs can do a non profit lottery aka one with terrible prizes that suck and no one wants next year.

PS before you assume more dumb things: those tc are not owned by anyone and will not get used for any private things tyvm

Fine, thx for the answer but why be such a dick about it... I'm not implying anything bad.
Originally Posted by chrisfinne View Post
I hate to be another bump in the road here, but my name is only on that list one time (#139), and I sent money for 5 tickets

oh no

sorry, with the volume of tickets some mistakes were bound to happen, i will make it up to you.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Remember the holidays are a time of giving, not receiving.

^^^

This is a lottery, not very hard to understand the concept of gambling.

cry more pls
I'm sure people would love to throw their money at more things of this kind. I support more of these lotteries! :>