Ranking
If I didn't look here I would have never knew bojan made that. Pretty awesome work there man

Also sup guys! ( I know this isn't the right topic, but hey :3 )
Well it's going pretty smoothly actually. I had most of the famous artists through my collection, with some of them being sold but I love the outcome

Now with my request I hope to add even more stuff to it. I also tried getting War's demon head but he is mean and doesn't sell it

How are things with you guys though? Haven't seen you ingame too often lately ;o
dark: Sounds great, hope to catch you all ingame these days

snake: Man I used to love that game, it's kind of hardcore even for a shooter xD. Took a while to get used to the more realistic gameplay but unfortunately MP isn't an option for me.
umm kinda wierd question tho can anyone make me a fl0w (like from our clan logo etc) forum pack ? :L like sig and avvy and background? :O also it should be in vip size anywho if anyone can make it that will be great :#
Imaparrot~!
I'm not mean
I just love my head :3

When I leave toribash again I'll give it to you for free since I dont give a shit about tc
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
snake: Man I used to love that game, it's kind of hardcore even for a shooter xD. Took a while to get used to the more realistic gameplay but unfortunately MP isn't an option for me.

"ARMA 2 Free" is free to play in multiplayer so this is an option ;p
just google it

Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
umm kinda wierd question tho can anyone make me a fl0w (like from our clan logo etc) forum pack ? :L like sig and avvy and background? :O also it should be in vip size anywho if anyone can make it that will be great :#

emm.. never tried.. tho i can try..

just tell me avvy size, bg size, sig size and ill try
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15