Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Just a quick thing:
Kiai- Key-eye
Uke- Ooh-keh/Ooh-keh

These are both Japanese words, and if you do Japanese martial arts, you hear them pretty often.

What other words do people need help pronouncing?

EDIT: Jack, you broke the rule.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...YFDRJmw#t=160s
Last edited by Cheeseburger; Apr 4, 2013 at 08:45 PM.
Be warned, @#w#@. They are coming.
I love how everybody who puts replays on your threads are like black belts or have high knowledge of the game, then I, a blue belt, just walks in and starts sending you crappy replays =3
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
And I, a blue belt, host the show.

If there's anything to take away from this entire thread it's that skill speaks for itself
Well I still feel a bit cheated and mad since none of my good replays have showed up :I
/end whining
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Well I still feel a bit cheated and mad since none of my good replays have showed up :I
/end whining

Are you sure? Watch episode 23.6, you're the 11th replay. :3
Be warned, @#w#@. They are coming.
Erm, there is no 23rd replay showcase yet :I I don't know where your getting your facts.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
you could always use mine

/ontopic
Jack, i suggest you change the mod for the tourney to aikidobigdojo. It's more for the pro players and it is really hard to liftkick oponents out of the arena.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
No Mod Spotlight for today guys, all the ones I have planned are multiplayer and for whatever reason I can't host a server, apparently others are having this issue too, as soon as it starts working again I'll film the spotlight. This is also going to dent the tournament for obvious reasons.