Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by josemi View Post
Who is better at robotic heads?

Jebus is better at all heads.
-----
josemi: 2nd post of the thread, right here: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...17&postcount=2

You can edit your request if you'd like, 15k is the absolute minimum for a low end head btw.
Last edited by Spartan094; Oct 22, 2011 at 01:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Username: Purangel
Type of Texture(heads only right now): 512x512 Head
Price range: 3-6k (Mostly 6k)
Details(be as specific as possible):512x512 Head, Cartoon, Make the colors Dragon and Hunter. Can you add a hat? Not like a base ball hat but like a hat.
Reference's:<-Whats this?)
Time allowed: I'd Allow 24 hours. When Done, I'd like you to PM me so I would remember to send Tc to you.
Okay Spartan, I didn't see a format althought i'm sure there is one.

PRICE:4k

Details: I want it to say "TUBBYBASH" and the words should be made outta food.
and in the background have a group of plain white sumo toris brawling. There should be alot of colors will most likely pay MOAR

OBESE PERFECTED
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by purangel View Post
Username: Purangel
Type of Texture(heads only right now): 512x512 Head
Price range: 3-6k (Mostly 6k)
Details(be as specific as possible):512x512 Head, Cartoon, Make the colors Dragon and Hunter. Can you add a hat? Not like a base ball hat but like a hat.
Reference's:<-Whats this?)
Time allowed: I'd Allow 24 hours. When Done, I'd like you to PM me so I would remember to send Tc to you.

Once again this is Jebus' template but you're underbidding by 9k.
References are like pictures you want the head (or parts of the head) to look like.

References

And neither of use can get it done in 24 hours.

Edit: Chacosownr: Sounds legit, added!
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by purangel View Post
Ok so Um should i do it again

Sure, if you want it for me use this template:

Head Template

Just so you know, here's a few examples of my heads:

Originally Posted by chacosownr View Post
Spartan, just for you I want one of the tori's YOUR TORI xD

My fatass tori vs your fatass tori? Damn, this is gonna be one greezy GUI.
xD have fun making this bro I kinda wanted the tori's hand drawn or cartoony, but thats up to you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Name: Purangel
Pricing:
I would say you're head would be 5-6k
Ordering Template for Heads:512x512
Request for: Spartan094
Requesting: Head
Price Range: 5-6k
Details: Dragon and Hunter Are the colors I want. I want it to be a cartoon head with hair. And make the hair purple.

Reference

I would like it to have eyes. eye color would be dragon. And head phones color hunter. I want a plain old mouth that looks like a line that goes straight(but not too strait) Take as much time as you need. Pm me when your done. Thanks
Last edited by purangel; Oct 22, 2011 at 02:45 AM.