Original Post
Toribash 4.0
Latest version of Toribash:

http://www.toribash.com/downloads.php

I'm adding new items to the store, here are the first hairs:
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop.php?cid=72

New features:
- Mod maker
- Mod trigger system (trigger win/lose based on collisions)
- Hair customizations (will be available in the tori shop)
- Joint textures (will be available in the tori shop and NOT ruin the joint market.. don't worry)
- New sounds
- New music
- Turn sound groups on/off
- Chat tab completion (~ opens big/small chat in multiplayer, tab completes nicks)

New options
- /opt hair 0 - don't draw hair
- /opt grip 0 - don't show grip balls
- /opt tori|uke - draws without particles/hair
- 0 - mapped to screenshot for computers that don't have F buttons available
- new brackets for clan tags

Important bugfixes
- Aikido DQ bug (/set maxcontacts 16 - to fix)

If you have any problems with the version please post in this thread.
Last edited by hampa; Jun 18, 2013 at 05:58 AM.
^^agreed hampa wat have you done i think that 4.01 should have old tori sounds old movements settings and joint textures with tc(maybe like 20k
damn im gettin old
I have been having some trouble with 4.0 lately. There is an increased amount of lag and when someone is running 3.99 compare to 4.00 gameplay is extremely different.
So i just installed Toribash 4.0 on my laptop but whenever i try to start it up it says intel driver for windows 7 has stopped responding. Any one know how to fix this?
Reported for reporting a reporter that reported someone else for reporting.
Originally Posted by PuncherBot View Post
Hampa why we have to buy hair? could you please update toribash 4.0 with hair but no buy

Hair is simply customization and is optional only. Everything from forces and relaxes to trails and textures is optional, so hair is just like the others. You buy it, or you don't.

Also, I'm still getting the issue where a game in SP auto-starts not allowing me to edit replays.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
Originally Posted by Clow View Post
Having the same issues as others in this thread, this version seems to be eating up a lot more resources than the previous versions.

really? i had the problem and then got it fixed.
Hampa why we have to buy hair? could you please update toribash 4.0 with hair but no buy

Items in the torishop/market are not free you know, so they made it so you HAD to buy the hair.
but i know that it costs 10k of tc!?!?!? why they cant lower the price to 1k or 2k?
-----
but i know that it costs 10k of tc!?!?!? why they cant lower the price to 1k or 2k?

why?
Last edited by PuncherBot; Sep 17, 2012 at 09:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Best Soccer Player Ever!
i kinda like it, although mine is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo laggy
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]