Endurance Onslaught 6.0
My (Acceptable) Thingy To Accept/Application
This message has been deleted
Attached Files
Immortal.rpl (46.5 KB, 5 views)
woo.rpl (91.4 KB, 5 views)
That's a weak body.rpl (38.0 KB, 5 views)
Immortal 2.rpl (48.9 KB, 5 views)
join request
hey i was wondering if i could join your clan. my name is Tyler aka Powers360 my
best mods are jousting akido and wushu please let me join i understand your just starting and i am on everyday and this will be my first clan thank you
Hello I would like to join your clan my belt is black my rank is 44812. I dont really have a best mod cause im good at them all jk. My special talent i save gotham on a daily basis. The reason i want to join this clan is cause i am in a clan on this game called wartune
my belt is green soon to be blue, my best mods are akido and greykido and wushu, my talent is animation (3D) and i think i could help your clan. i also have not been in any other clan. i hope you will recruit me!
Belt: green (almost blue)
Best Mod: wushu,mushu
Special Talents (art,videos,Ect): i can record videos if you please
Past Clans: none sadly
Why you want to join i want to be in a nice friendly but competitive community and own some other clans
I would like to join your Clan
Belt: Brown (around 200 more wins to Black)
Best Mod: Judo. (and alittle Aikido)
Special Talents (art,videos,Ect): In R.L I swim on a club team, play alot of bball, make Youtube videos, i can draw alright.
Past Clans: Havent bin in any.
Why you want to join: This would be a great clan to join, it would also be my first. Im on almost everyday. I live in East coast USA. (NYC) I have Skype and oovoo for Calls. I would hopefully be able to join and show u my skills. I will hopefully be able to learn from the high ranks. I am respectful, an understanding to all the clan members. I hope you get this and reply as soon at u can.
Thank you for your time
Belt: Blue (even though i dont play like a blue belt)
Best Mod:Aikido/Judo
Special Talents (art,videos,Ect): videos
Past Clans: None
Why you want to join: well i fought against one of ur members, and hes really chilled and i respect that from clan members, i would love to join this awesome respected clan
Belt:Blue Belt (almost brown)
Best Mod:judo
Special Talents (art,videos,Ect): im smart (its the only thing i could think of at the moment)
Past Clans: none
Why you want to join: I would like to be in a clan and this seems like a clan that has the potential to make it to the top
Clan Application
Belt:Brown
Best Mod:Judo
Special Talents (art,videos,Ect):Art
Past Clans: None
Why you want to join:This clan seems very respectful and looks like it has the potential to make it to the top