Ranking
Once upon a murder, detective Hampa was ready for anything, even gay hookers and sluts. But today he wanted a shemale named Shirly Temple, who happened to Be a llama on cocaine. His Name was Burned. Hampa shot Burned, 3 times in the groin. He spit in his mother's eyes because, You know, YOLO. His dick was marauded and decapitated. Soap, AKA "BurnedBugs' Father" , masturbated to homosexual activities performed by hobomoose and his mother, it was gross. "Son, suck my bar of Soap!" Said uncle pervert who was late for his own barmitsva. Suddenly, a gust of wind
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

Once upon a murder, detective Hampa was ready for anything, even gay hookers and sluts. But today he wanted a shemale named Shirly Temple, who happened to Be a llama on cocaine. His Name was Burned. Hampa shot Burned, 3 times in the groin. He spit in his mother's eyes because, You know, YOLO. His dick was marauded and decapitated. Soap, AKA "BurnedBugs' Father" , masturbated to homosexual activities performed by hobomoose and his mother, it was gross. "Son, suck my bar of Soap!" Said uncle pervert who was late for his own barmitsva. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew unto the
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Once upon a murder, detective Hampa was ready for anything, even gay hookers and sluts. But today he wanted a shemale named Shirly Temple, who happened to Be a llama on cocaine. His Name was Burned. Hampa shot Burned, 3 times in the groin. He spit in his mother's eyes because, You know, YOLO. His dick was marauded and decapitated. Soap, AKA "BurnedBugs' Father" , masturbated to homosexual activities performed by hobomoose and his mother, it was gross. "Son, suck my bar of Soap!" Said uncle pervert who was late for his own barmitsva. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew unto the crime scene "strange
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Once upon a murder, detective Hampa was ready for anything, even gay hookers and sluts. But today he wanted a shemale named Shirly Temple, who happened to Be a llama on cocaine. His Name was Burned. Hampa shot Burned, 3 times in the groin. He spit in his mother's eyes because, You know, YOLO. His dick was marauded and decapitated. Soap, AKA "BurnedBugs' Father" , masturbated to homosexual activities performed by hobomoose and his mother, it was gross. "Son, suck my bar of Soap!" Said uncle pervert who was late for his own barmitsva. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew unto the crime scene. *strange fart* Ewwwww... What

Once upon a murder, detective Hampa was ready for anything, even gay hookers and sluts. But today he wanted a shemale named Shirly Temple, who happened to Be a llama on cocaine. His Name was Burned. Hampa shot Burned, 3 times in the groin. He spit in his mother's eyes because, You know, YOLO. His dick was marauded and decapitated. Soap, AKA "BurnedBugs' Father" , masturbated to homosexual activities performed by hobomoose and his mother, it was gross. "Son, suck my bar of Soap!" Said uncle pervert who was late for his own barmitsva. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew unto the crime scene. *strange fart* Ewwwww... What the hellish fuck
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Once upon a murder, detective Hampa was ready for anything, even gay hookers and sluts. But today he wanted a shemale named Shirly Temple, who happened to Be a llama on cocaine. His Name was Burned. Hampa shot Burned, 3 times in the groin. He spit in his mother's eyes because, You know, YOLO. His dick was marauded and decapitated. Soap, AKA "BurnedBugs' Father" , masturbated to homosexual activities performed by hobomoose and his mother, it was gross. "Son, suck my bar of Soap!" Said uncle pervert who was late for his own barmitsva. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew unto the crime scene. *strange fart* Ewwwww... What the hellish fuck was he eating?!
Once upon a murder, detective Hampa was ready for anything, even gay hookers and sluts. But today he wanted a shemale named Shirly Temple, who happened to Be a llama on cocaine. His Name was Burned. Hampa shot Burned, 3 times in the groin. He spit in his mother's eyes because, You know, YOLO. His dick was marauded and decapitated. Soap, AKA "BurnedBugs' Father" , masturbated to homosexual activities performed by hobomoose and his mother, it was gross. "Son, suck my bar of Soap!" Said uncle pervert who was late for his own barmitsva. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew unto the crime scene. *strange fart* Ewwwww... What the hellish fuck was he eating?! He ate dicks
Once upon a murder, detective Hampa was ready for anything, even gay hookers and sluts. But today he wanted a shemale named Shirly Temple, who happened to Be a llama on cocaine. His Name was Burned. Hampa shot Burned, 3 times in the groin. He spit in his mother's eyes because, You know, YOLO. His dick was marauded and decapitated. Soap, AKA "BurnedBugs' Father" , masturbated to homosexual activities performed by hobomoose and his mother, it was gross. "Son, suck my bar of Soap!" Said uncle pervert who was late for his own barmitsva. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew unto the crime scene. *strange fart* Ewwwww... What the hellish fuck was he eating?! He ate dicks that had been
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Once upon a murder, detective Hampa was ready for anything, even gay hookers and sluts. But today he wanted a shemale named Shirly Temple, who happened to Be a llama on cocaine. His Name was Burned. Hampa shot Burned, 3 times in the groin. He spit in his mother's eyes because, You know, YOLO. His dick was marauded and decapitated. Soap, AKA "BurnedBugs' Father" , masturbated to homosexual activities performed by hobomoose and his mother, it was gross. "Son, suck my bar of Soap!" Said uncle pervert who was late for his own barmitsva. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew unto the crime scene. *strange fart* Ewwwww... What the hellish fuck was he eating?! He ate dicks that had been sitting in a

Once upon a murder, detective Hampa was ready for anything, even gay hookers and sluts. But today he wanted a shemale named Shirly Temple, who happened to Be a llama on cocaine. His Name was Burned. Hampa shot Burned, 3 times in the groin. He spit in his mother's eyes because, You know, YOLO. His dick was marauded and decapitated. Soap, AKA "BurnedBugs' Father" , masturbated to homosexual activities performed by hobomoose and his mother, it was gross. "Son, suck my bar of Soap!" Said uncle pervert who was late for his own barmitsva. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew unto the crime scene. *strange fart* Ewwwww... What the hellish fuck was he eating?! He ate dicks that had been sitting in a oven for 3