Toribash
Originally Posted by xdefection View Post

what? what is this? trying to post an app ar what?
-"i know everything on your mind"
-"try hiding something to me"
Nationality: Barbadian
GMT:
A little about yourself:well I'm very annoying when I want to be im really good at tricking eg flipping and also spars.
Belt+QI:black belt qi 1251
Best (Most liked) Mods:judo frac wushu mushu tyyekwon
Forum activity(/10):10
ingame activity(/10):5
People you know in the clan:none
Previous Clans (Why left?):my previous clan was core I left because they where not very active
Previous Bans (Why?):none
Previous infraction:my previous infraction was the [B] [S] [A] [T]
Alts:none
Why you want to join this clan:id like to join this clan to help with your goals improve our skills and bring us to the top of the food chain
Can do anything for the clan
(Videos, Art, etc.)+eg: well here is some free art
Skype name :jojojinklol
3replays(2SP . 1MP):I'll do that when I get on my PC arm I'm on my iPad
.............................HEARTLESS............ ...................
Originally Posted by masterbeat12 View Post
Nationality: Barbadian
GMT:
A little about yourself:well I'm very annoying when I want to be im really good at tricking eg flipping and also spars.
Belt+QI:black belt qi 1251
Best (Most liked) Mods:judo frac wushu mushu tyyekwon
Forum activity(/10):10
ingame activity(/10):5
People you know in the clan:none
Previous Clans (Why left?):my previous clan was core I left because they where not very active
Previous Bans (Why?):none
Previous infraction:my previous infraction was the [B] [S] [A] [T]
Alts:none
Why you want to join this clan:id like to join this clan to help with your goals improve our skills and bring us to the top of the food chain
Can do anything for the clan
(Videos, Art, etc.)+eg: well here is some free art
Skype name :jojojinklol
3replays(2SP . 1MP):I'll do that when I get on my PC arm I'm on my iPad

gmt please and im waiting for your replay before i say my opinion coz i want to see the " im really good at tricking eg flipping and also spars" so post some trick and flipping for us
Agreed. Post some replays when you can. And also the pictures. "Can do anything for the clan
(Videos, Art, etc.)+eg: well here is some free art"
Nationality:Albanian
GMT (For Clanwars, etc.):+2( i think but if not i will understand ASAP)
A little about yourself: Im a 12 year old boy who loves toribash and plays after shcool. Im Monkey's friend and hes the inspiration i had/have to get good at spars and parkours

QI:4,252
Best (Most liked) Mods:well all spar and parkours, mushu,abd greykido etc
How many days in a week are you online:not rarely but hours might be cuz of school.(on my GMT its like from 12:20 to 5:50)
People who persuaded you to come here:Nobody but when i saw matarika joined i thought i would give this another try cuz im better
People you know here:monkey,pubicsoup,matarika,juanixk,dadeichumob inladen and mistertech
Previous Clans (What happened and why did you leave them?):uhm acend and my own(cypher) and ascend didnt need my help anymore and cypher died after 2 weeks lol but it was a long time ago
Previous Bans (Infractions are included):1 ban cuz of useless posts and the infractions within. that was when i was black belt and didnt know useless posts
Alts:SuBZ3 and SUBZE the other ones i forgot the password or just dont use anymore

Why do you want to join this clan?:Cuz i think i would be a great addition to the clan and think that im good enough+ i like your clan members with the clan
Can you do anything for the clan? (Videos, Art, etc.)+proof:not right now no
Read the Rules and will follow them:Yes 100%
Skype name (May raise chance of getting in):leke.demjaha (dont judge im albanian :/ )

about some replays only some of them are good cuz they are old when i get new ones i will post but look at the parkour for instance and i'll try to find more good replays
Attached Files
another parkour with hypers.rpl (947.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Move; Oct 22, 2014 at 07:33 PM.
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Originally Posted by SuBZ3rO3 View Post
Nationality:Albanian
GMT (For Clanwars, etc.):+2( i think but if not i will understand ASAP)
A little about yourself: Im a 12 year old boy who loves toribash and plays after shcool. Im Monkey's friend and hes the inspiration i had/have to get good at spars and parkours

QI:4,252
Best (Most liked) Mods:well all spar and parkours, mushu,abd greykido etc
How many days in a week are you online:not rarely but hours might be cuz of school.(on my GMT its like from 12:20 to 5:50)
People who persuaded you to come here:Nobody but when i saw matarika joined i thought i would give this another try cuz im better
People you know here:monkey,pubicsoup,matarika,juanixk,dadeichumob inladen and mistertech
Previous Clans (What happened and why did you leave them?):uhm acend and my own(cypher) and ascend didnt need my help anymore and cypher died after 2 weeks lol but it was a long time ago
Previous Bans (Infractions are included):1 ban cuz of useless posts and the infractions within. that was when i was black belt and didnt know useless posts
Alts:SuBZ3 and SUBZE the other ones i forgot the password or just dont use anymore

Why do you want to join this clan?:Cuz i think i would be a great addition to the clan and think that im good enough+ i like your clan members with the clan
Can you do anything for the clan? (Videos, Art, etc.)+proof:not right now no
Read the Rules and will follow them:Yes 100%
Skype name (May raise chance of getting in):leke.demjaha (dont judge im albanian :/ )

about some replays only some of them are good cuz they are old when i get new ones i will post but look at the parkour for instance and i'll try to find more good replays

hum great self estimation dude. as i see .ur sure dats ur good and skilled enough to join us and bring us on the top. ill watch the rpl later coz now im on my phone but now its a Yes for me coz of the great app but it may change.
Ok I'll be on it in a bit sorry I didn't think you guys would respond
.............................HEARTLESS............ ...................
dark did you check them out? btw if you guys are up for anything just tell me
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"