Toribash
Name: HydraHawk
Belt: (Black belt recommended): 10th dan
Forum Activeness: 8
Ingame Activeness: : 7 (i check threads most days)
Bans, infractions, or warnings: :none
Past clans and why you left them: Fc , Nitro , Spar (just left after a while)
Anyone you know in this clan: nope
Why do you want us: I want a active clan which do regular wars
Why should we want you: : I'm a experienced player in aikido mods and love clan wars. ill will try my best to be a use full asset to the clan
Best mods: aikido based mods
worst mods: mushu (i don't like the dm's)
At least 150 words about yourself: i have stated to play toribash from a young age and really got into it, i loved aikido and aikido based mods. i have stuck with these fun mods for years and have become very skilled. Also being in past clans i have loved doing wars and other fun clan activities.
Your usercard: HOW? :C
3 replays : i replaced my files and that deleted my good replays :c
Attached Files
Well GG.rpl (109.5 KB, 3 views)
Name: trentboss1
Belt: Brown belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: none
Past clans and why you left them: Amebix no one on it
Anyone you know in this clan: No one, sorry
Why do you want us: You seem like a great clan, and you made it to rank 1, which makes me thinks you're advanced.
Why should we want you: I know a lot about the joints and how they work, people tell me I fight great. I also know how to invent running moves.
Best mods: Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, Judofrac
Worst mods: wushu mushu
At least 150 words about yourself: I am a toribash player who is getting better every time I fight. I like toribash very much, I have learned from it, too! I Defend and offend well, and I respect everyone, I always say gg. I'm very interested in clans and the forum.
App for desypher
Name: Desypher
Belt: Blue Belt
Ingame Activeness: 8
Infraction for a Pointless post...Yup.
Past clans and why you left them: SNS, left because leader was inactive. The clan was going nowhere, kinda like a turtle.
Anyone you know in this clan: Negative
Why do you want us: To join a brotherhood, but seriously to be in a active Clan.
Why should we want you: Because I have played games my whole life, I am mature, and I love my Toribash. Also I am always thinking of ideas to make toribash better such as new mods!
Best mods: Judo would be my best, with some mushu.
worst mods: ninjutsu...
At least 150 words about yourself: I played toribash when I was 14, and being in college I was bored. I had a bright idea to play Toribash and after searching google, I discovered Toribash again and without hesitation I installed the game. I am back to playing it!
Your usercard: Just ask me later, I have no idea what this is.
3 replays : I will give you one only because I don't ever remember to save them...But this save though O.o
Attached Files
OMG.rpl (49.0 KB, 2 views)
Name:XXLOLCAT
Belt: brown
Forum Activeness: 5
Ingame Activeness: 9
Bans, infractions, or warnings:None Past clans and why you left them: none
Anyone you know in this clan: No
Why do you want us: loyal helpful good Tb fighter
Why should we want you: because im a good Tb player and loyal and help ful Best mods: akido mushu big akindo and akido mods worst mods:ningitsu and things like that
At least 150 words about yourself: good helfull loyal respenct full fight type combak player and many more Your usercard: cant find
3 replays : sorry
Originally Posted by HydraHawk View Post
Name: HydraHawk
Belt: (Black belt recommended): 10th dan
Ingame Activeness: : 7 (i check threads most days)
Bans, infractions, or warnings: :none
Past clans and why you left them: Fc , Nitro , Spar (just left after a while)
Anyone you know in this clan: nope
Why do you want us: I want a active clan which do regular wars
Why should we want you: : I'm a experienced player in aikido mods and love clan wars. ill will try my best to be a use full asset to the clan
Best mods: aikido based mods
worst mods: mushu (i don't like the dm's)
At least 150 words about yourself: i have stated to play toribash from a young age and really got into it, i loved aikido and aikido based mods. i have stuck with these fun mods for years and have become very skilled. Also being in past clans i have loved doing wars and other fun clan activities.
Your usercard: HOW? :C
3 replays : i replaced my files and that deleted my good replays :c

Added. Account permabanned from toribash. Kicked from Apex.

Originally Posted by trentboss1 View Post
Name: trentboss1
Belt: Brown belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: none
Past clans and why you left them: Amebix no one on it
Anyone you know in this clan: No one, sorry
Why do you want us: You seem like a great clan, and you made it to rank 1, which makes me thinks you're advanced.
Why should we want you: I know a lot about the joints and how they work, people tell me I fight great. I also know how to invent running moves.
Best mods: Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, Judofrac
Worst mods: wushu mushu
At least 150 words about yourself: I am a toribash player who is getting better every time I fight. I like toribash very much, I have learned from it, too! I Defend and offend well, and I respect everyone, I always say gg. I'm very interested in clans and the forum.

Doesn't meet the black belt requirement and didn't receive explicit permission to apply anyways.

Originally Posted by DeSypher View Post
Name: Desypher
Belt: Blue Belt
Ingame Activeness: 8
Infraction for a Pointless post...Yup.
Past clans and why you left them: SNS, left because leader was inactive. The clan was going nowhere, kinda like a turtle.
Anyone you know in this clan: Negative
Why do you want us: To join a brotherhood, but seriously to be in a active Clan.
Why should we want you: Because I have played games my whole life, I am mature, and I love my Toribash. Also I am always thinking of ideas to make toribash better such as new mods!
Best mods: Judo would be my best, with some mushu.
worst mods: ninjutsu...
At least 150 words about yourself: I played toribash when I was 14, and being in college I was bored. I had a bright idea to play Toribash and after searching google, I discovered Toribash again and without hesitation I installed the game. I am back to playing it!
Your usercard: Just ask me later, I have no idea what this is.
3 replays : I will give you one only because I don't ever remember to save them...But this save though O.o

Maybe from me. I could use a second opinion here.

Originally Posted by xxlolcat View Post
Name:XXLOLCAT
Belt: brown
Forum Activeness: 5
Ingame Activeness: 9
Bans, infractions, or warnings:None Past clans and why you left them: none
Anyone you know in this clan: No
Why do you want us: loyal helpful good Tb fighter
Why should we want you: because im a good Tb player and loyal and help ful Best mods: akido mushu big akindo and akido mods worst mods:ningitsu and things like that
At least 150 words about yourself: good helfull loyal respenct full fight type combak player and many more Your usercard: cant find
3 replays : sorry

No. Bugging me ingame and just overall not quite ready for Apex.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
name: idabosswiz
form activeness 1
toribash activeness 8
belt:brown
no bans or infraction or warnings
past clans: force it was dead any nobody was ever on

about me: i am good at judo and twinswords4fixed i know a special move on twinsword so i can kick the opponent and slice him i am kind and helpful
Originally Posted by idabosswiz View Post
name: idabosswiz
form activeness 1
toribash activeness 8
belt:brown
no bans or infraction or warnings
past clans: force it was dead any nobody was ever on

about me: i am good at judo and twinswords4fixed i know a special move on twinsword so i can kick the opponent and slice him i am kind and helpful

Same thing. You don't meet the belt requirement. Please read the first thread before applying.
Hi my name is strudle206 i don`t know y i picked it i just did i love toribash and i would love to know what it is like to be apart of an event with a clan i was in a apex server and met jelly blob and skittleman they were bolth realy cool people i love to be random (when its apropriot) example: banana my belt is 2nd dan black belt my favorit mods are aikido and judo and i love to spar
This is my user card https://cache.toribash.com/usercard/1...dle206.png?166
Last edited by Candy; Jun 16, 2014 at 04:28 AM. Reason: grammer
Originally Posted by strudle206 View Post
Hi my name is strudle206 i don`t know y i picked it i just did i love toribash and i would love to know what it is like to be apart of an event with a clan i was in a apex server and met jelly blob and skittleman they were bolth realy cool people i love to be random (when its apropriot) example: banana my belt is 2nd dan black belt my favorit mods are aikido and judo and i love to spar
This is my user card https://cache.toribash.com/usercard/1...dle206.png?166

No from me.