Toribash
shiiiiiit understood, my school also has me writing shit like that right now tbh. it's bullshit sometimes but just stay on your grind, look around for projects that may actually interest you and are being built with love. you prolly already know this, but if not, you're an amazing dude with hella skills; do you must to put them to good use

I'm tryna practice more with music to get my platforms afloat, get my art game up so I can maybe finally make a comic, and this IT stuff is fun. everything else is everything else.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
shiiiiiit understood, my school also has me writing shit like that right now tbh. it's bullshit sometimes but just stay on your grind, look around for projects that may actually interest you and are being built with love. you prolly already know this, but if not, you're an amazing dude with hella skills; do you must to put them to good use

I'm tryna practice more with music to get my platforms afloat, get my art game up so I can maybe finally make a comic, and this IT stuff is fun. everything else is everything else.

absolutely g, also thank you so much, means a lot coming from you, likewise my friend <3
oh dayum you into comics as well? thats p neat, will it be a webcomic or something like that?

I've been dabbling a bit into animation cause of my assignments, and ngl i had way more fun than i anticipated, now for some reason i feel like getting good at it too, i just need the time to put into it

music/beat making is mad solid, seems to be such a fun process as well, sometimes i watch pros doing it seamlessly through videos and its so satisfactory to watch, good luck with the projects fam, glad to see your artistic side still flowin, cant let all that potential go to waste!
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

webcomic would definitely be the best to start with, but i'd also like to do paperback. we'll have to see, I have to get as comfortable with traditional art as I do digital; I'm still trash when it comes to drawing good anatomy cause I don't have a stable foundation

also AYYYYYY you made any animation reels yet ��? if you have any work to show, pls do
beware
the goblin
Nope, no reels yet! I've done a super short breakdancing one, I believe it was the only assignment where they asked for something like that, so I havent had the time to work on any other animations since they are mad time consuming, I can show you the mp4 in discord if u wanna see it! do you still use that same old account?
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Originally Posted by Haku View Post
Nope, no reels yet! I've done a super short breakdancing one, I believe it was the only assignment where they asked for something like that, so I havent had the time to work on any other animations since they are mad time consuming, I can show you the mp4 in discord if u wanna see it! do you still use that same old account?

yerr, I still do but it shows up as OneMillionGems now

Originally Posted by Link View Post
Hello

heller
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
yerr, I still do but it shows up as OneMillionGems now

heller

since im way too dumb i couldnt really find your account (╯_╰) so i sent you a gif via forum pms
-----
Originally Posted by Link View Post
I posted here cause I was drunk

ty

yes
Last edited by Haku; Oct 13, 2022 at 01:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Originally Posted by GHOSTFACEKILLAH View Post
hi link im the new clan owner welcome to my clan

thanks dawg
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.