Ranking
Originally Posted by chacosownr View Post
xD have fun making this bro I kinda wanted the tori's hand drawn or cartoony, but thats up to you.

I don't know if I'll hand draw it, but I'll make it look cartoony.

Originally Posted by purangel View Post
Name: Purangel
Pricing:
I would say you're head would be 5-6k
Ordering Template for Heads:512x512
Request for: Spartan094
Requesting: Head
Price Range: 5-6k
Details: Dragon and Hunter Are the colors I want. I want it to be a cartoon head with hair. And make the hair purple.

Reference

I would like it to have eyes. eye color would be dragon. And head phones color hunter. I want a plain old mouth that looks like a line that goes straight(but not too strait) Take as much time as you need. Pm me when your done. Thanks

Will do, added.

Originally Posted by Vaseline View Post
i like your shop!
btw what do you use?

ZOMG THANKS

For all the 2d stuff I use Adobe Photoshop, and for the 3d stuff I use Audodesk 3ds Max 2012.

Jebus uses Autodesk Sketchbook for his heads.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
You guys never use gimp?
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
You guys never use gimp?

Nah, we're rich and shit. I used gimp starting out but I 'saved up my money and purchased photoshop'

:lol:

Edit: I guess Jebus uses it occasionally, see below.
Last edited by Spartan094; Oct 22, 2011 at 03:24 AM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
I used to use photoshop (Cracked ) but thn i got a mac so i had to use GIMP at first i hated every bit of it but then i got used to it and now i make better art in GIMP than i did in photoshop

Vox Moderated Message:
User warned for this post: Please avoid the discussion of pirated software on this forum.
Last edited by Vox; Oct 22, 2011 at 07:02 AM.
♥ mushu♥
Hey boys, Sorry for the delay. Unexpected amount of work and a few meetings and such.
Bit behind schedule with my toribash stuff. I'll try and have all 5 heads for requests done by tomorrow night.
Now to the questions:
My Gmt is -8 (B.C. Canada).
I do use Autodesk Sketchbook. Express came with the intuos4, I liked it and bought pro 2012 right away.
I am actually using Gimp for Katsudon's request because somebody PMed me and had some weird thing about Gimp not working as well as Photoshop and sketchbook and some crap like that, so ya, just demonstrating.

Katsudon: I'll Pm you some pics of the head from multiple angles in a bit. I'm just extremely unsatisfied with the sides and would prefer to fix them first.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Sure, I understand man Take all the time you need btw, that Gimp art......Fucking Awesome......I can;t even make hair with gimp...it turns out as shit.....
Hi.
Spartan, have you made any progress on the clan picture its been 3 days since the last update.
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
KOWLA it's soooo large project it's gonna be like a week...
-----
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
In other news, I pulled a Jebus and did a request without checking to see if the requester had any changes. He wanted jungle, I gave him techno.

Still looks cool though :P

it looks cool but my HEAD!!! My actual head is a panda -.-
Last edited by NinoRossii; Oct 22, 2011 at 09:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Back on top
can you recolour my gui to platinum and vampire?and change the background like ninorossi(my tori on there)bu the colour is platinum and vampire
~[Indonizer][RMO]~