Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Clan Application
Belt: Brown
Best Mod:Judo
Special Talents (art,videos,Ect): art
Past Clans: none
Why you want to join:this clan looks amazing
My Belt is Blue not to soon to rank up since I just got back on toribash (had to get a new account old was hacked)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Best mod is:Jousting
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special Talents:Sketching
Past Clans:None
I want to join because I have been playing toribash for more like a year and my old account got hacked. So I had to make a new account and I realised I had NEVER JOINED A CLAN. Now I have decided I should and this seems to be the perfect clan. Thanks for reading my application bye.

Clan Application
Last edited by VoidOious; Sep 9, 2014 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Oopsy
This used to be my clan lmao, nice job at the least keep it going try to at-least get out of unranked.
#omegaatebooty k0hta'sfather static'sfirstdaddy
Hi my names voidexxx and my apply is:
Belt:Brown
Talent: can make art out of pics and stuff

my favorite mods are aikido,ABD and boxshu mushu
why i wanna join: related to my name... lol

Hope you accept me in void
People still apply here every now and again. Just a reminder that dead clan is dead.
-----
I also find it neat that I was here for the first page of the clan and here for the foreseeable last page.
Last edited by juggernaug; Apr 13, 2015 at 08:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
OMG OMG I LOVE YOUR CLAN, please invite me?
im a blue belt
fave modes are graykido aikidobigdojo mushu and lenshu3ng
my skype is hipaw120(back then i didnt have an official username to use)
and make sure to give me yours to know what invite to accept if others send i request to

here's a 5 replays
Attached Files
DAT SAVE.rpl (44.3 KB, 2 views)
DAT YOLO THO.rpl (46.8 KB, 2 views)
FASTTAKEDOWN.rpl (35.9 KB, 2 views)
gg m8.rpl (88.6 KB, 2 views)
HOLLY.rpl (49.4 KB, 2 views)
Belt:brown
Best Mod: i am good at teakyon ( sorry if i write it wrong)
Special Talents (art,videos,Ect): pretty good at wtf mods
Past Clans: death fr , i quit because this clan is dead
Why you want to join:because this clan is new and i think more will be on this clan more will be powerfull