Toribash
Hey, FriazaX here I wish to Join Flip.
Hello, My Name is FriazaX i'm a Green Belt.
The Reason I would like to join Flip is Because I wish to earn new Skills and Help Take Flip to the next Level!
My Best Mods Are Aikidobiddojo,Greykido
What I like to do When I'm Not in game? Well, I Practice my Skills In Free Play To get Better I Play with my brother So we both could get are Skills better.
All so my Real name is Jean my age is 14 I'm in 7th grade. About me: I play football number 3 I player Runner Back I play for Bunch Park
I live In Miami My time zone Is (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
I'm active Every Day, and I love to Clan war because It's fun Trying really hard just to be a clan and See Who's the Best.
My birthday is October 2, 2000.
I played Toribash for 2 year's When I grow up I would love to be a college Football player making lot's of money or even a Famous Basketball player.
I'm Active On forum's Alway's When something show's up about FriazaX
Hey man. Thanks for applying.

Great app. Covered some good points, some unnecessary, but all good nonetheless.

One thing is the fact that you didn't post about your alt. Are you an actual Green Belt or do you have another account that is, say, Black Belt?

Also, you only have one post on this account. That makes me slightly suspicious. "I'm Active On forum's Always When something show's up about FriazaX".

Please upload some replays so we can access how well you play. Preferably 3 Singleplayer and 2 multiplayer. Must have a spar replay.

Good luck.
That must confirm that he is an alt, so we don't have to worry about his belt. He might only have one post, but it looks like he only joined really recently. Posts don't really matter. it's just the activity that matters. And he'll probably improve his activity if he gets accepted. But, I wanna try him out in-game too. when can you be on Friaza?
-----
oh, and BTW monkeyapex, since when was it essential that people have a spar replay?
Last edited by Auram; Oct 25, 2014 at 09:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by FriazaX View Post
Hey, FriazaX here I wish to Join Flip.
Hello, My Name is FriazaX i'm a Green Belt.
The Reason I would like to join Flip is Because I wish to earn new Skills and Help Take Flip to the next Level!
My Best Mods Are Aikidobiddojo,Greykido
What I like to do When I'm Not in game? Well, I Practice my Skills In Free Play To get Better I Play with my brother So we both could get are Skills better.
All so my Real name is Jean my age is 14 I'm in 7th grade. About me: I play football number 3 I player Runner Back I play for Bunch Park
I live In Miami My time zone Is (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
I'm active Every Day, and I love to Clan war because It's fun Trying really hard just to be a clan and See Who's the Best.
My birthday is October 2, 2000.
I played Toribash for 2 year's When I grow up I would love to be a college Football player making lot's of money or even a Famous Basketball player.
I'm Active On forum's Alway's When something show's up about FriazaX

Originally Posted by Potram View Post
Played him today and he is pretty good tho

as i se ur obvisiously an alt right?
if soo can u post here the link to ur main acc?
and if no can u post some replay pl0x
-"i know everything on your mind"
-"try hiding something to me"
Nationality: Philippines
GMT: +8:00
A little about yourself: I can play acoustic,electric and bass guitar.I can play drums.I can do parkour and back flips in real life.
Belt+QI: Black belt 1030
Best (Most liked) Mods:judo,aikido,taekkyon
Forum activity(/10):8
ingame activity(/10):10
People you know in the clan:dadeichu
Previous Clans (Why left?): phoenix,because they are dead(i think) and vibe,because of not being active when schooldays
Previous Bans (Why?):not been banned
Previous infraction:none
Alts:unreally15(blue belt)xprokillah(cant remember)luke5sos(yellow belt,just started last night) and cjolutionclan15(cant remember)
Why you want to join this clan:I want to join this clan so I can prove myself as a great toribash player.
Can do anything for the clan:I can help in clan wars,can do awesome replays and great at decap
(Videos, Art, etc.)+eg:none
Skype name :Cebastien josh
3replays(2SP . 1MP):
Attached Files
#joshi12345 mindjacker.rpl (58.1 KB, 6 views)
awesome.rpl (41.4 KB, 5 views)
joshi12345 headkick0.rpl (74.1 KB, 5 views)
awesome5.rpl (21.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by joshi12345; Oct 25, 2014 at 04:51 PM.
no its a no
firstly u lie forum activity 8/10 and still have 8posts
secondly u have alot of alt
so i repeat again its a NO for me
-"i know everything on your mind"
-"try hiding something to me"
It's a no from me too.

Reason: Dark literally said everything I wanted to say before I even saw that he posted.

The alts are ridiculous, waaaay too many. The forum activity is a lie... Don't lie.... Please... :L

Replays are not up to my standard.
I say no. You just have too many alts, and forum activity? depends on how you see it. I still have no idea how often you're active if you're 10/10.

still,

N

O
hey apex i can do heads also if u wanna see their free and heres my breakdance replay
Attached Images
easy.jpg (10.3 KB, 7 views)
new baby.jpg (86.0 KB, 7 views)
Attached Files
breakdance.rpl (49.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by masterbeat12; Oct 26, 2014 at 02:32 AM.
.............................HEARTLESS............ ...................