Toribash
eh a couple of the old sinon people who I keep in touch with, and some spec guys including pouffywall and K0HTA. And used to hand out with a user called franbalam, but he sort of disappeared.
You opened the SpaghettiO's, now you gotta sniff them.
Jaxonia was my first toribro and we were pretty much rivals until he left and I stopped actually playing ingame.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My best friend in Toribash would definitely be RRDube420. We met last August when he was co-leader for the clan Uzumaki. When he was fighting his rivals, I was the only one who could keep him from being angered. He invited me into the clan and we found out that we like a lot of the same games. We started sharing Toribash advice and have been best Toribash friends ever since.
Noahbug - World's most satirical yet dumb person ever

Eldricht - Gives me games to play

Umbrella - Hot as fuck
woah
aracoon, foxtop, rainboweye, sentinel, bbush, simon, donseluke, swetaros, furryprints, wolfe and others. tea and parrot were the best clans i've been in. met some great ppl, only staying in touch with one atm. kinda sad really. most either stopped playing or we just grew apart.
check my sig
most of them are listed in there
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Eh, I have a lot. The best ones to come to my head are, Taco, Foobi (Miss you <3), 1Bio, <--- Got me back into dueling. and last but, not least, sledgren.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3