Toribash
i have no idea who supergoalie is, so apathy, but yes to MintCat, ive played wit him, and he seems like a generally good guy. word of advice, go on the IRC now anyway, and get to know us more, when we are on, i wont be on much, for reasons known.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Originally Posted by PV2Caribou View Post
i have no idea who supergoalie is, so apathy, but yes to MintCat, ive played wit him, and he seems like a generally good guy. word of advice, go on the IRC now anyway, and get to know us more, when we are on, i wont be on much, for reasons known.

Okay, i'm in irc and thanks.
Originally Posted by FinalWish View Post
Hello all, most of you know me at least a little so im not going to go into too much detail with this application (unless you want me to?)
I have been in Atlantic for well over a year now and i believe that the time has come for a change, so i come to you, TLL, in the hope that you will accept me into the clan.
Thanks for reading.

I dont see any reason I should say no.

Originally Posted by Supergoalieguy View Post
Hey guys, well pretty much all of you know me. I would really love to be in this clan. It's full of cool people and skill. I get along with pretty much anybody unless they chose to not be to me. I love to chat with my friends and I'd be active in game and on the forums. If not, I will tell u otherwise. Generally when I'm not on I'm at hockey, or with some friends, chilling, at the mall, ect u get it : ).
I really enjoyed chillin with u guys earlier, it was a lot of fun. I really hope you will accept me. Fear091 told me to apply. Haha Fear I capitalized all of the I's for u man. See u guys later!!

So much text....Lets see...

- I dont know you, Nor have I seen you. (Probably started to socialize with use in my absence due to my CPU being broke...))
- Didn't Give a good substantial reason to being in this clan
- Based joining out of superficial aspects
+ Capitalized all the I's
+ Sub-Par Grammar Skills
+ Has a life outside of toribash

I give this app a 7.5/10 fix those things you have -'s on and I may reconsider the grade.

Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
Application: My name's Joel, i'm 15 years old. Aswell as being very active on the forum i'm also fairly active ingame. I'm a blue belt and i'd personally state that my best mod is aikido/bd. In previous clans (Parrot, Card, Tea, etc.) the first thing i'd do when coming online is join the clan's irc, if I joined TLL I guarantee that I would be in the irc quite a lot. I respect other clan members and try my hardest to please the clan. My hobbies are soccer/football, art, animating, making games and socializing with friends.
If there's anything else you'd like me to go into detail with then I will and I hope you accept me!
- Thanks!

+ Has been around the 'block'
- Doesn't give a reason to joining
- Doesn't specify what happened in past clans that caused him to leave them
+ Has a life out side of toribash
+ Has a good concept of english
+ Has standers that he will be sticking by
+ Can handle a wide span of tasks

I must say, I like this app, It gets a 8.9/10 for me, Can't wait to meet you in IRC and stuff.

http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/574321-Li...00_display.png
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Originally Posted by Fear091 View Post
Told him to.

+ Thanks for that, I really didn't read what he said before that fact.....
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
I kindof know MintCat, and he seemed to be a nice guy, and I also liked the app. Yes from me. I want aswell state that im pretty happy I didnt need to say you can already post around. Good luck.
Sorry but there's been a mix up with Tea so i'll be staying with them. It was great to meet you all though and I wish you all the best of luck in the future.
Last edited by MintCat; Nov 20, 2011 at 02:22 AM.