Toribash
2 more members... cloren/rafa/ice i have 2 questions:

1. when do we send the application and get official?

2. what about the HoLybank or the shop or w/e?
[Holy]
~1 2 s e a 2 1
i think ice will send the application but i will take bout a month before we do

i also think ice will make the shop
Proud Member Of Prototype. Doing my best to make it the...Wait it already is. :]
[I LIEK PIEZ]
Name-Jordan
Belt-2nd Dan Black
Country-Western Australia
Past clan/clan's-none
Why did you choose HoLy-i chose HoLy because i thought it was a really good clan to be in evryone seemd to be friendly and close to each other =P
Replays-(must have 2 single player and 1 multiplayer)I do not know how to upload sorry =(
Others-(say something about yourself i like collecting statues of dragons =)
GMT-I do not know
woby.. im in WA as well.. gmt is +8 for us or +8:30 i think if u wanna be more accurate

got to Go Advance and at the bottom there is a button called Attach
[Holy]
~1 2 s e a 2 1
btww im still going to test woby and clapper (whose application should be under this)

man its hard teaching pppl how to find our forums and apply
Proud Member Of Prototype. Doing my best to make it the...Wait it already is. :]
[I LIEK PIEZ]
lol thanks sea urm i was wondering where did u get the spinning head from i wants to get one =P
Name-Stephen.
Belt-Blue.

Country-Usa.
Past clan/clan's-None.
Why did you choose HoLy-i want to exp one.
Replays-(must have 2 single player and 1 multiplayer) I dont know.
Others-(say something about yourself Ilike to skatboard.
GMT-I dont know.
Originally Posted by woby View Post
lol thanks sea urm i was wondering where did u get the spinning head from i wants to get one =P

i made it go to my shop lots of spinny heads...

well.. i made it myself... but you just make it on GIMP/Photohop/fireworks, then use gimp to Globe it (Spinnnny!) example..: i just made this now:

took me about 5 minutes
BTW: i need to give some of the credits to shyeagle, if it was not for him showing me () then i wouldnt know how to make the earthings!

if u want the flat just ask
Last edited by 12sea21; Oct 2, 2009 at 07:14 AM.
[Holy]
~1 2 s e a 2 1
lol sea i wouldnt even know where to start to making a head so yeh ill go to ya shop and hav a look around ^_^