Ranking
Originally Posted by ajiskempet View Post
can you recolour my gui to platinum and vampire?and change the background like ninorossi(my tori on there)bu the colour is platinum and vampire

Yep.

Originally Posted by NinoRossii View Post
you can now do my gui please

<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by NinoRossii View Post
ok...

Yeah, it's a real busy weekend for me, gotta get a lot of shit done so sorry for the waiting.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
if done just PM me,what cost for editing?

Request for: Spartan094
Requesting: Ground texture art
Price Range: 2,5k
Details: Colors?colorfull Details?make it like grafiti References?nope The more details you share the faster your work will be done and the better your request will turn out. It will be extremely helpful if you can provide a reference pic of what you're looking for.

and for the avvy,maybe you should making grafiti in the background
Last edited by ajiskempet; Oct 23, 2011 at 09:26 AM. Reason: changing
~[Indonizer][RMO]~
Pricing:
I want a very good one, so I'm willing to pay up to 12k

Requesting: GUI
Details: I want it black and toxic, with a kind of futuristic robotic look. Also, keep it rectangular, and for an idea, make it kind of like tron, but cooler, with void and toxic.
Text: Make it Trikskier: Skiing Perfected
Originally Posted by trikbank View Post
Pricing:
I want a very good one, so I'm willing to pay up to 12k

Requesting: GUI
Details: I want it black and toxic, with a kind of futuristic robotic look. Also, keep it rectangular, and for an idea, make it kind of like tron, but cooler, with void and toxic.
Text: Make it Trikskier: Skiing Perfected

Indeed I can, what's your main account name (for dl/lp)? Trikskier?
Yes, his account name is trikskier. But I think he's tempoarily banned, so don't PM to Trikskier, PM to Trikbank.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
Yes, his account name is trikskier. But I think he's tempoarily banned, so don't PM to Trikskier, PM to Trikbank.

Many thanks Ferras <3
To all people requesting from Jebus, you'll have to wait a few days before he can get back to you, he's sorry for the delay and such. He'll be back as soon as he can.

What he told me on the phone

Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Cancelling my request sorry, but if you really feel greezy go ahead and do it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]