Ranking
Originally Posted by nerti View Post
Please cancel war with (Beta). Thanks.

Why, we was warring first to 8 and we was winning 7-3or4 then the player yhat was warring vs its ran rage quit cuz we was winning
-----
Originally Posted by xXRaveyXx View Post
Hey guys how are yah doin all i wanna quit the clan cuz of inactivity but plz theres no quit next to mah name so i want to get kicked plz emile scorp or any coleader kick me
clans

U will always be with me even i quit the clan guys ill miss yah all it was fun meeting yah !

Why u wanna left? We just had a lack of activity. The last day i don't know what is the wrong with dat!! All clan get an inactivity a days and our own inactivity was yesterday!! well this is you choice but send an other reply with your lay last choice
Last edited by Fire; Mar 23, 2014 at 10:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
PLz I wanna quit ur will be always with me guys cya !
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
Ok quit bye

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
You can't quit because there is an active war. Wait till the war ends and you can quit.
Last edited by Beat; Mar 23, 2014 at 12:48 PM.
Yeah i've been inactive but I'm trying to create a rhythm between toribash, WORK (Piece of ****) and reading to enterace tests.
tit
Nerti if it was really a war then ushould continue
Cause we were winning
-----
Xxravey u traitor
U hphave been here from the last Friday
Well its your choice
But u can't judge a clan by a double of days
Or by 1 day of inactivity
As u can see everyone has their reasona
Last edited by scorpionma; Mar 23, 2014 at 03:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
INB4 14 days ban
Dude :
1. i ddnt judge the clan
2. The clan wants me to be active but im not active too much
3. if i have been inactive i dont like to get kicked from a clan so i wanna leave cuz of my lack of activity some times
4. Please Don't Call Me A Traitor...

Btw plz stop the war .
Thanks.

And Thats my reason of quiting the clan
Last edited by Miracle; Mar 23, 2014 at 04:24 PM.
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
Originally Posted by xXRaveyXx View Post
Dude :
1. i ddnt judge the clan
2. The clan wants me to be active but im not active too much
3. if i have been inactive i dont like to get kicked from a clan so i wanna leave cuz of my lack of activity some times
4. Please Don't Call Me A Traitor...

Btw plz stop the war .
Thanks.

And Thats my reason of quiting the clan

So you are basically quitting because you are in-active... :|.
Well i really don't care that much, but please in the future if you are going to apply and enter a clan ,commit to it, because no one likes people who just enter and quit a clan in a span of a week.