Ranking
Originally Posted by chacosownr View Post
Cancelling my request sorry, but if you really feel greezy go ahead and do it

Two cancels? Whatever mate, but don't expect us to add you again.

Added to Do Not Serve list.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Request for: Spartan094
Requesting: Org. Pic
Organization Name: Brazilian Toribash Organization
Price Range: ~60k(I understand it's a complex render, if you think you'll need more, say)
Details: There will be 25 members in total(it's not all members of the organization, far from it), and I can give you a list of these people soon(we're finishing picking). It should be in a beach, add the members doing beach stuff, such as doing barbecue, playing volley, getting a tan. The angle of view should be from the sea to the land. So, like, add a bit of water, then the beachline, then a road behind it, some buildings, roofs, trees, stuff like that.
And this should be it.
When I send you the list of people who will appear in the render, I will also send you any prefferences they might have about how they want to appear(playing volley, relaxing, or something else).
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
for who? spartan094
i would like a background gui i want it to be zombiesh like crashed cars all over the place and a zombie head somewhere and i want my character with a gun about to blow a zombies head off. i will pay 2k for the full gui texture. sorry i couldn't find the app
Tristan, it shouldn't be that hard to find. Here you go.

Requesting: GUI
Price Range:
Details:
Shape:
Text:
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

k thx
Requesting: back round gui
Price Range: 1000-2000
Details: i want it to be like a zombie apacolypse with my character about to shoot a zombies head off. i want everything changed to look like a zombie apocolypse with the background to have cars crashed.
Shape: square
Text: Toribash zombie perfected (i want it to look gory)
i want everything changed to look like a zombie apocolypse with the background to have cars crashed
Last edited by tristan100000000; Oct 24, 2011 at 12:20 AM. Reason: fucked up
Originally Posted by tristan100000000 View Post
k thx
Requesting: back round gui
Price Range: 500-2000
Details: i want it to be like a zombie apacolypse with my character about to shoot a zombies head off
Shape: any
Text: text?

1000 at absolute least
Colors?
Any shape? You can have rectangle, oval, star, anything really.

Text: "Toribash: Violence Perfected" to "Anything: Requesting Perfected" etc

Or do you only want the background changed and nothing else?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Requesting: Both avvy and sig!
Size: Normal
Price:7k
Details: Colors: Yellow and black, Fonts: Cracked, Environment?: I would like the enviroment to be yellow and black checkered tile floor and me posing with my name in the backround in big Orange letters =]

P.S. Can we wait for the picture of me and when u start because im purchasing a set and havent recieved it yet thx, FLY
The warrior's approach is to say yes to life: yea to it all.