Fixed Application
Name: HuntedPieG
Belt: Blue Belt
Forum Activeness: Everyday
Ingame Activeness: Everyday
Bans, Infractions, or Warnings: None
Past clans and why you left them: None
Anyone you know in this clan: I know Skittleman ingame but not real life
Why do you want this: I really love clan and I want to help your clan improve in anyway I can. I am also looking for a sense of teamwork.
Why should we want you: I practice a lot at every mod until I am pretty good at them and within mod rank 2000. I do this so that I am all around at any mod we would play.
Best mods: Aikido, Tplmodv12, Taido, ABD, and greykido
Worst mods: Parkour, Wushu, and Ninjitsu
At least 150 words about yourself: I am devoted to school and have many friends. I was talking with them one day when they told me about some Toribash game. So I downloaded and started playing in March. I loved the game from the minute I started playing and have never been bored since. The love I have for this is unlike any other. It does not consume me but it is a big part of my gaming life. I play all the time to get better and to have fun. My Toribash gaming skills have gotten much better and I hope that if I get in this clan they can help me get even better. This game has given me new friends and I have enjoyed gaining those friends. Toribash is officially one of my favorite games and I really enjoy it. I will play this game for a very long tme and will always enjoy it.
Thanks for reading this and I hope you accept me125
Yes from me. Invited.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
(Apex) Clan Recruitment Thread
Why the fuck we recruit blue belts with 5 posts now?kick him fast before i get mad.1
Yeah hunt might've been a mistake. When I come back we have some changes to make, the first of which is a change in ranks as we begin hardcore training for clan league 2k14. Once we begin that we will be recruiting stronger players.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Name: GototKaca

Belt:black Belt

Forum Activeness: 6 Out of 10

Ingame Activeness: 10 Out of 10 i play almost every day

Bans, infractions, or warnings: 1 (useless post in an auction)

Past clans and why you left them: None, if i get in this would be first clan i will be in

Anyone you know in this clan: None that i remember

Why do you want us: I want to be in a high level clan with lots of really good players

Why should we want you: I am really good and i am very adaptive with mods that don't have props

Best mods: Aikido (Im usually in quick Aikido)

worst mods: Mushu

At least 150 words about yourself: I have played Toribash for 3 years and made many accounts in the game. I taught myself to play only learning from watching advanced players play. I have never been in a high level clan or a clan at all but I think it would a good experience for me. I think I could learn from the people in this and teach some of them my tips and tricks. I think my self I’m really good my rank fluxes from 1k to 10k my win ratio is usually above 50 but below 70. I have been in many tourneys wining a losing equal amount. I made so far 3 accounts so I can play with my friends noob rooms. I can’t do single player I have never practiced it so don’t expect the replays too be single player. I can’t play ABD that well I not good at hitting for points I I’m really good at suplexing and reversing.
Attached Files
decap.rpl (49.5 KB, 2 views)
reverse.rpl (38.2 KB, 2 views)
best save.rpl (65.5 KB, 2 views)
Son of Bhima. Fighter in the Kurukshetra war