Toribash
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! DONT NEED U FUCKS (Exept batman ravey zenboy azze and flesh
_
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Originally Posted by SuBZ3rO3 View Post
NEVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should be patient that's why you shouldn't have to be pushing your way to join the clan. What you are doing is useless against clans but yet spamming his way for no reason...
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Originally Posted by SuBZ3rO3 View Post
NEVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like what Jay said, if you keep spamming nonsense in this recruitment thread it will lessen your chance in getting in even though they won't let you. No-one must talk about this ever again in order for us to maintain our thread spam-free.
Just Monika.
So guys this is my application for (Fight Club)- hello my name is Luis Syme in game I am know as chisabin2. =.I am Australian GMT +8 I am an ABD player but also enjoy any aikidio based mods like greykido. My skype is thebomb125 and I was recently in Vibe but I felt left out and the clan was UN-active on forums and in-game. I have been playing for 2 years only because for reasons of I had acouble of long breaks.

I was born and raised in Perth I like to do karate and basketball in real life. I live in a family of 4 I have a annoying irritating stupid brother named Max. I am usually active and always online skype forum and in-game I don't like to brag (only if it is for a joke) and I have a good scene of humor. I like to be funny and make people laugh, I am 11 and in year 6. I feel like this clan has a lot of nice and talented people and seems very nice. I have been thinking of doing this application for a while.

I am not the best replay maker but I still try my best. I did my 5 best replays what are quite good nothing amazing. Catching the burning flame took 1 hour to make but I think it if my best one. I am quite lazy and talks a lot and talks very fast same with typing. I have no alts and my past clans are in order (Shield), (Prime),(Virus Co-leader), (Furious Vipers), (Lux), (Xaenon), (Vibe). That was all from past 2 years I hope you accept me and have a great time.
Attached Files
Chrisabin2 Earthquake.rpl (90.0 KB, 2 views)
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!