Endurance Onslaught 6.0
mine? no one voted for mine..so just checking if the other guy would fine mine interesting...
Attached Files
nicest spllit and decap.rpl (38.5 KB, 6 views)
nicest spllit n decap.rpl (57.7 KB, 6 views)

click here

[srsmode]
I'm honestly appalled at some of the horrible posting going on in this thread, not following thread rules and just pretty much being stupid and all that. I'm only going to review one replay from the above person as you are only supposed to have one replay per post. Come on guys.
[/srsmode]

that second replay would have been better if it weren't instagib 1/10 for effort

this is just another madman of mine
Attached Files
MrManiac_ChocolateTruffle.rpl (155.3 KB, 7 views)
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
8 out of 10. You had some great hits, but it looked a bit sloppy overall.

ButtonHook.rpl
"I never learned the last half of the alphabet. I got frustrated that "m" and "n" were the exact same thing."
Scarkills, and Lord309, I don't think you two should be copying the styles of other player's moves, and posting them as your own moves. 0/10 for both.
Here's mine.
Attached Files
Players Fist.rpl (135.3 KB, 9 views)
[SPARTA] Member | RSO | No Clan Currently | | Wanna spar? PM me. | I'm a poor Tori (120 TC's)Help me out!
Eh, low quality arm dm, bunch of failed hits, and a generic decap. But it was flawless, so 4 out of 10.

Just For Kicks.rpl
"I never learned the last half of the alphabet. I got frustrated that "m" and "n" were the exact same thing."