Toribash
Here is your first useless post ravey
3 and downgrade
And what do u guys think of the 3d thingy?.??
And any thoughts about april fools??
INB4 14 days ban
Well didn't cjsclick get banned for the 3d thingy.
I don't think they would ban someone just for an April fools joke thingywhatever.
Last edited by fallu; Apr 1, 2014 at 09:04 PM. Reason: this text is amazing isn't it
8===D
hi guys, i just did a war with xxraveyxx vs (war), clan rank 3 and we won it. i will keep doing wars. we won 10/7

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Yea guys they were first 4-1 then we just made some streaks with kicks so we took there hands off at most of rounds and we won !
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
yea, that was an amazing war, btw me and ravey will try to do a war every day.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
Here is your first useless post ravey
3 and downgrade
And what do u guys think of the 3d thingy?.??
And any thoughts about april fools??

useless post, useless post u just didn't put an expilicaton for what kind of useless post u dont want oh my gosh im just leaving the clan. Cya
Last edited by Miracle; Apr 1, 2014 at 10:36 PM.
I walk a lonely road
the only one that I have ever known
Originally Posted by xXRaveyXx View Post
useless post, useless post u just didn't put an expilicaton for what kind of useless post u dont want oh my gosh im just leaving the clan. Cya

Another one like wolfkidxD. These sort of people are those who make me mad. Yes i know that they are 12 and all, but i have to look at them as my equal. And you can guess that it isn't a fun thing to do.
And i really don't want him joining back, even if he was a great player and a member, he needs to learn what it means to quit a clan.
is there a section in the rules regarding, as to what exactly a useless post is? i know spam counts, but that was well a conversation starting question and was flagged by you as useless.
Originally Posted by jack11770 View Post
is there a section in the rules regarding, as to what exactly a useless post is? i know spam counts, but that was well a conversation starting question and was flagged by you as useless.

I have to agree with you on that one. I don't think asking a question should be considered useless, I think maybe Scorp or Something should decide on the official meaning of a useless post
Love you Twistedgrl <3
Proud co-leader of (It's)
also, on a note related to all the green hats i see in here have any of you read the announcement/removed your items? i seen they slapped some one with a perma-ban for not complying. also i don't think they're giving the wasted tc back.