Toribash
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
YO DAWG I HEARD YOU LIKE STUNS
Seriously, stuns hurt him real bad. Also DoTs.

I know DoTs hurt him when he ults, and I know stuns are good AFTER he ults. But it's bs that he can activate his ult, even when suppressed or stunned.

Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Any good Eve should be able to more or less neutralise Trynd.

No.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Best way to counter tryn is to focus him, then when he ultis exhaust him.

And if hes REALLY fed, ignite him before he uses his ulti, like right when you start attacking him. That way he can't life leech. and if he trys to run away hes exhausted. I beat a 15 kills before 20 minutes tryn'd this way.
piss
fat0ninja, Boonana, Hippybob, well that's basicly easy when you are vs a newbie tryndamere.
If it's me, 3 vs 1 cant kill me in lvl 1, usually I get fb and run away with it.
Even with the exhausts and ignites.
I'm a farming beast. If any normal person farms up to 150 minions in a long game of 3 vs 3, I farm up almost up to 400.
I can say that there is only 1 way to stop a professional tryndamere.
A smart Rammus that has 99 def in lvl 1, that goes top vs tryn.
Damn, even with having +25 armor penetration, you crit him 70-80.
If he uses ignite on you and hits you like a maniac - autodeath, cause he makes the same damage you deal to him with your crits + he harrases you like shit.
Oh, and I forgot to say that thornmail is nothing for a good tryndamere. He just buys a bloodthirster.
Most likely he'll have like 4 BTs with infinity+phantom dancer.
Esspecially if he gets all of those items in like a 40 minute game.
Like damn, my farming record with tryndamere was 984 minions in 75 minutes.
Last edited by Lexx; Oct 1, 2011 at 11:47 PM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
fat0ninja, Boonana, Hippybob, well that's basicly easy when you are vs a newbie tryndamere.
If it's me, 3 vs 1 cant kill me in lvl 1, usually I get fb and run away with it.
Even with the exhausts and ignites.
I'm a farming beast. If any normal person farms up to 150 minions in a long game of 3 vs 3, I farm up almost up to 400.
I can say that there is only 1 way to stop a professional tryndamere.
A smart Rammus that has 99 def in lvl 1, that goes top vs tryn.
Damn, even with having +25 armor penetration, you crit him 70-80.
If he uses ignite on you and hits you like a maniac - autodeath, cause he makes the same damage you deal to him with your crits + he harrases you like shit.
Oh, and I forgot to say that thornmail is nothing for a good tryndamere. He just buys a bloodthirster.
Most likely he'll have like 4 BTs with infinity+phantom dancer.
Esspecially if he gets all of those items in like a 40 minute game.
Like damn, my farming record with tryndamere was 984 minions in 75 minutes.

If we're talking 3v3, he's pretty ridiculous thanks to his mobility. I've played tryndamere a bit in 5v5, and if your lane opponents know what they're doing, it's horrible.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Lol, if you're talking about 3v3 it's a whole different discussion. Trynda is good on 3v3, while a lot of champions are crap there. On the other hand Trynda is crap on 5v5 when enemy team knows what to do.

ANYWAY, I WILL ALWAYS STATE THAT NOW TRYNDA IS SHADE OF HIS FORMER SELF.

He sucks now. Before he was like twice as much fun to play for me.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos