Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by jack11770 View Post
also, on a note related to all the green hats i see in here have any of you read the announcement/removed your items? i seen they slapped some one with a perma-ban for not complying. also i don't think they're giving the wasted tc back.

I still haven't figured out if that was an april fools prank or not. But i think you can sell them in the market.
And i got a greean hat .
I won a green hat too that's mean u did good for your team I think. Or Fish is being nice
Where is everyone why u so inactive
?.
Yesterday i got my grades
And they were good
So this means tons of activity
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by jack9918 View Post
Another one like wolfkidxD. These sort of people are those who make me mad. Yes i know that they are 12 and all, but i have to look at them as my equal. And you can guess that it isn't a fun thing to do.
And i really don't want him joining back, even if he was a great player and a member, he needs to learn what it means to quit a clan.

yea you're right but, if you don't know, i have 12 years old too :3. But not gonna leave the clan. you you can know that the age doesn't really meter in toribash
By the way guys, I've just downloaded GIMP and i will try to do my first head soon. i will post the results when i finish it. I will go to you-tube to learn how to use it
A replay i did in 5 mins: -------> 3rd tutorial replay.rpl
Last edited by Fire; Apr 2, 2014 at 10:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by jack9918 View Post
I still haven't figured out if that was an april fools prank or not

I got a green hat too, and I don't think Fish would give the hats anymore if it wasn't an april fools joke.
8===D
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
I got a green hat too, and I don't think Fish would give the hats anymore if it wasn't an april fools joke.

Damn it, i totally believed in it. And i worked a little too hard, thinking that there would be only 1 or 2 who would get the item from the losing team.
Btw gonna try to make a full set, wish me luck :x
I think the reason we got hats is that this

And this is my 200th post :d

A̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶s̶,̶ ̶(̶I̶t̶s̶)̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.̶ Whatever, I'm going to play something else
Last edited by fallu; Apr 2, 2014 at 02:30 PM. Reason: guess why i edited it
8===D
yeah thats the reason fallu
and i am coming now

dont play something else :<
congratz on your 200
now lets test my green hat!
INB4 14 days ban
you all got a green hat? YOUR CHANCE! well hope you will like it

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Ok guys, but i dont like the green hat. If you have seen my tori you will agree with me because that hat dont fit with my tori. Btw in some days ill be unbanned