Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Yay! I won the SSMM Tourney. But, the prize wasn't No QI or anything. It was a Shitty Mullet. Which will forever sit in my Market items because nobody buys trash.

But this is my first post on the Nitro normal discussion thread. So Hello everyone! My name's D3athd3mon, and I was just added to the clan today. I hope to have glorious memories and have fun with the lot of you.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Nice Demon, but that was a horrible prize unless you want to make a Blake Shelton set or something. :/ (Which you should totally do.)
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
oh lol

Still fuck that guy

jk don't hurt me

imma stop giving you wows now :3
-----
Originally Posted by birno View Post
wtf pie why did you delete my post -.- I only its a bad he said

you question why i deleted your post.... how dense can you be?
Last edited by Day; Mar 8, 2015 at 06:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Seems pretty legit to me. :P
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
You scrubs should get to rank 1.

Stop being scrubs and get to rank 1.

This has been a public Note announcement, good day to you all.
goodbye cruel world
good to see you to scrub note, got things against wapow? XD
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
(Nitro) Nitro
I know I do. I hate clans with "W"s in their names >:-(
Last edited by BeanSprout; Mar 9, 2015 at 03:58 AM.
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]