Toribash
Hello It's Ill probably post here cause I want to talk :3 (clan ally :3.. plus I want to talk)
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
ok, you can post here when you want, you are welcome!
-----
guys need help, is someone here can write a story about one went to forest and used some survival ways to survive?
-----
if you can help me just PM me and thanks
Last edited by Fire; Apr 3, 2014 at 06:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Here is my try
There was a man named (insert name) and he was on a cruise ship to take a vacation(alone) he brought a sea motor to play with it on the road
And when he was playing the cruise ship was destroyed by terrorists then he kept driving till the gas had finished
He kept on trying to keep the ship its speed
Until he found an island
He went there and found some pineapples trees
He climped and reached the pineapple unfortunately there was only one tree and one pineapple
He went down with the pineapple and tried to open it but couldnt so he brought a wheel and a rope and made a *pully
Tone continued
It has a lot of English mistakes I know
INB4 14 days ban
:v Hey he said Pm him, but if we are just posting so we can see who is more creative, here is mine:
A man (insert inappropriate name, example: Ben Dover, Stiff Richard) found himself in the Amazon forest whilst trying to buy an icecream at Wallmart©. Luckily for him he surfed the net for a long time, meaning he found many useful tips, so he was confident he can survive 'till rescue comes. 2 days later he died from a sudden heart failure (He found a yetti sleeping next to him). The end.
Thanks for helping but it is not the think that i want. I liked your story's but he didn't use survival thing to stay alive like building a shelter or sthg like dat. By the way thanks for help, i think i will do an event or sthg like that.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
hallo guyz hows it hanging?

...anyway yesterday i decided to make a youtube channel to post my mashups, remixes and toribash stuff

heres the link to ma utube
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt8...uEwrkdTchyCitQ
-----
also guyz gonna not be ingame so much for a few days gonna B working on my youtube banner
Last edited by glitzdrago; Apr 4, 2014 at 10:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
:v finally sold the Full raider i had for 61k, i collected it for 66k, so it was -5k, but it was the best offer i got and i don't think anyone would've bought it anytime soon.
I bought a 5k ticket in the Easter Lottery event, i think i'll buy a 10k one, if i get more tc.