Toribash
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
ಠ_ಠ
3 AP ratios, with a W that lets you deal 10-11% of their damage every AA when your abilities are on CD

Indeed. I see too many people who start out with a doran's blade rather than ring and miss out on some very nice early kills. Plus the mana regen doesn't hurt when you start spamming out the kazoo.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
If you have a manamune you can spam your ult non stop forever and never stop ever, basically.
Also Mundo is even more fun than I remember him. 12/3 and I didn't even try.
EDIT: Also never ever go straight AP Kog. Ever.

If you are into poking kog go straight ap

if not build on-hit effect, you shouldnt need to be spamming your ult anyway.
Ap kog + blood razor.

GG.

Seriously, you get an extra like 6% hp damage from his spit move if you build ap, plus 4% from blood razor and 5% ( i think ) from his spit. ( and 6% from ap ) massive damage, plus massive poke with your R.
piss
im doing ad carry kog maw... and:
Poke with kog is extremely strong if your team knows how to....
you know european meta so im going for ad bot... siege tank kog with mana mune... its not like the r would to imba dmg then but you got nice manapool plus about 300 dmg per ult...
= 4 enemies with about 500- 700 health left and then going in for sick high range r shit...
Poke plus pure ad = profit ?

just tried jungle tf...
worked fine i got 4-0 with 3 successful ganks and one dragon steal + kill... til endgame where i went into ad bulshit-build and my team didnt execute their cc anyway...
ill try it a lil bit more hybrid next maybe... no idea how to build jungle tf... just did it like any other ad jungler ( usually i play tf ap mid fo sho)
-----
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
Indeed. I see too many people who start out with a doran's blade rather than ring and miss out on some very nice early kills. Plus the mana regen doesn't hurt when you start spamming out the kazoo.

they start with it cause you cant rlly play kog in mid and:
botlane rlly profits from ad kog maw.. since its botlane (meta and such q.q)
His w is so great for harass and his ad dmg is sick... as soon as he reaches 6 he isnt outrangeable... i allways go for dorans blade first but id like to try blade too O.e...
I mean most times im going for pots/boots but... maybe worth a try... also my main reason to go for dorans is :
im going for double or tripple dorans first.. for earlygame dominance and with dorans ring you cant rlly execute that
i think
Last edited by pinheads; Oct 4, 2011 at 07:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
they start with it cause you cant rlly play kog in mid and:
botlane rlly profits from ad kog maw.. since its botlane (meta and such q.q)
His w is so great for harass and his ad dmg is sick... as soon as he reaches 6 he isnt outrangeable... i allways go for dorans blade first but id like to try blade too O.e...
I mean most times im going for pots/boots but... maybe worth a try... also my main reason to go for dorans is :
im going for double or tripple dorans first.. for earlygame dominance and with dorans ring you cant rlly execute that
i think

You can with triple or double dorans rings. You have 4 abilities that all scale with AP, some which can do sick damage really early. The extra regen means you can keep the slime flowing, allowing you to absolutely massacre anybody in lane with skillshots out the butt.

Then again, this matters what skill order you're doing. I always max out void slime first because it deals hella large damage, it's really your only escape as it's your only cc, and a well placed void slime can make landing your ult a cinch. By level 6, I can easily nuke for 300-500 damage in a second with 1 dorans ring, which is almost always a guaranteed kill with a lane partner.

Also, I got a new definition of powerfist.

Those two 0/9/0's? They were laning with me and vayne. They got wrecked. Hard. Repeatedly.
I just feel that if you are going to build any AP on Kog maw it should be combined with AS/on hit or something.
EDIT: Also, seeing that riven with the sword of the occult reminds me. Mejai's seems to be a pretty common, even if it isn't good, item, but sword of the occult? Does anyone else actually see it in games?
Last edited by fat0ninja; Oct 5, 2011 at 12:47 PM.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
i prefer to level his w whtever the name was again first to outrange ad carries in bot
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
I just feel that if you are going to build any AP on Kog maw it should be combined with AS/on hit or something.
EDIT: Also, seeing that riven with the sword of the occult reminds me. Mejai's seems to be a pretty common, even if it isn't good, item, but sword of the occult? Does anyone else actually see it in games?

That's normally what's done. It's almost never pure AP kogmaw, as to ignore kogmaw's w completely is fairly ridiculous. Normally though, there's either a malady or a bloodrazor as the on hit item. And Mejai's is a decent enough item, though it's risky. If I remember correctly, it requires at least 6 stacks for it to be considered worth its cost. Sword of the occult is in the same situation, although I view 160 ad and 10% increased move speed for full stacks to be a little scarier than a 20 stacks mejai.

Originally Posted by Eason View Post
Add me! Eason5807.
OrAclE, playing against noob?

Nop. If anything, I believe our riven and lee sin were noobs. They called a lane together, then promptly got killed like 4 times in a row. They only got kills when I came down to assist them, and even then they nearly got me killed.

Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
i prefer to level his w whtever the name was again first to outrange ad carries in bot

Only 1 rank of w is necessary to outrange most champs, but if they're serious in attacking you, they won't care about the range difference, they close that gap fast enough. On the other hand, your void slime has a larger range than most ranged auto attacks, causes a slow that can make some people panic and run blindly back, allowing a couple easy hits in with your w, and scales better per level during the early game. Your W only really shines when there's actual need to perform % health damage.