Endurance Onslaught 6.0
the least amount you can be inactive is probely 5 days or so
But if you have a good reason that you are going to be inactie for some time
than I would suppose you will have 3 weeks or so
I never forget.
actually we kick definitely at 2 weeks of inactivity
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
if you are going to be inactive you should always let your leader know, and if you don't and we kick you. But if you had a good reason (and if we like you) we will invite back despite you not informing us.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Welcome Beansprout I see u finally got into Nitro with your "kissing up" as you say xD
Lol jk but really im glad your here my dude so yea... Welcome!
(P.S Me and Beansprout are bros 4lyfe :3)
It should be nearly self explanatory for one to just tell leaders if they're going to be inactive for a prolonged amount of time.

Anyways, I need to get actually good at Toribash. So hard to make monies D:
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
I'm surprised no rich kid just came in and bought QI until he was a god belt!
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
There's probably someone out there who has done that. Well... Toribash isn't really a game for "whiny brats", so I'm actually not sure.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
The fact that we are no longer accepting apps makes me rest finally I mean seriously most of the apps are terrible as fuck
I never forget.