Toribash
If you had the toribash logo like faded into the blood on the left or right, it'd look great.
I like the blood/blurry alot too, nice work :D

8/10
It's Sooo nice!

The only thing I didn't like was how blurry the heads were.

Did you try leaving the heads mostly sharp and then having the blur around them be more like an aura? Especially since they are the focus of the picture. It would make sense for the blood to be blurry as it is so close, so that's perfect there.

The logo could also fit between the two falls of blood under the heads.

I have no idea how wii covers work, but right above the title can't be too bad ;p

Great job!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
too much gore man toribash does not use that much gore
besides that the tori and uke looks good

*cough cough* wha? man...try to activate shaders and see a not-lagging replay (a madman if possible) and you'll know that toribash actually uses alot of blood, sometimes even more tha that image, we just don't care about it.

anyway returning to the image...very nice job, I like it, I think it is ok as it is, apart from the ninendo logo :P, and imo the toribash logo is too "clean" for being in that image, it would look badly...but that's just what I think.
9.5/10, very nice
Dun-DUN-DUUN
A little less gore/blood would be nice. Because think of a 4 year old picking up a game that says "Toribash" and there is tons of blood
Meh Death Note gon stab yo white ass.