Toribash
nice one it was clean and nice punch to get the decap nice pose too you improved from some time like to see more of you
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
nice one it was clean and nice punch to get the decap nice pose too you improved from some time like to see more of you

oh thx senpai
i'm glad :^{D
That was actually pretty nice.

So yeah. The opener was nice. Really simple and it did the job. Your right arm was a tiny bit stiff(now that is just pure nitpicking ain't it?)
The part after the opener was really smooth. Loved it.
Also, the way you began your manip was really nice.
I didn't quite like how you smacked uke's leg with your hand. But then again, I see that you used that move to speed uke up a bit. However, you didn't make him spin as much.
Decap was nice. Simple and straight to the point.
All in all, really nice replay. I hoped to see more spins in it though.
Cheers!
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Originally Posted by GrAmOf0n View Post
That was actually pretty nice.

So yeah. The opener was nice. Really simple and it did the job. Your right arm was a tiny bit stiff(now that is just pure nitpicking ain't it?)
The part after the opener was really smooth. Loved it.
Also, the way you began your manip was really nice.
I didn't quite like how you smacked uke's leg with your hand. But then again, I see that you used that move to speed uke up a bit. However, you didn't make him spin as much.
Decap was nice. Simple and straight to the point.
All in all, really nice replay. I hoped to see more spins in it though.
Cheers!

ok
i will dood
heyzZz there

opener is really nice

your whole movement is quite good up to the point where you started getting oínto a pose where you struggled a lot, but i think the moves had more potential, in terms of speed.

the decap is alright it flow'ed very well but it wasnt too special.
Pidda's spirit animal
Belos replays mas ainda me assusto com essas artes maniacas

E bela opener,te leva ao grand finale com estilo..
Undead
opener is a bit too generic.

the transition to the first punch after the spin was too slow for my taste.

the manip was alright, you always changed the dircetion in that you spinned uke and there was a lack of movement in the transitions from one hit to the other.

didnt like that you grabed before dm'ing uke, but its ok if you get a nice 3-4 dm then (imo).

But nice replay overall
Pidda's spirit animal