Toribash
o well... nobody cairs.... shutup and meke more heads :P
COME TO MY SHOP!!! GOOD TEXTURS AT LOW PRICES 250-500 TORICREDIT EACH (head).FULL BODY TEXTURS (INCLUDING JOINTS) FOR 25K!!! I DO CUSTOM ORDERS AS WELL!!!
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
make shure its a 128x128befor you convert it to a spinning globe... then make shure oyu make it 20 frames.
o and i use freewebs to host my picturs.... so try to use freewebs to host
Last edited by ztrain; Apr 15, 2008 at 01:25 PM.
COME TO MY SHOP!!! GOOD TEXTURS AT LOW PRICES 250-500 TORICREDIT EACH (head).FULL BODY TEXTURS (INCLUDING JOINTS) FOR 25K!!! I DO CUSTOM ORDERS AS WELL!!!
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
its ok... i just dont like ppl advertising
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
if you make custome motion trails i would like an aqua/marine base color with a streak of red is that possible bcuz it would b badass. i would pay 1k TC for all limbs but i spent a bunch recently so i only hav about 500 so i will pay 500TC for LEFT arm and RIGHT leg and if i manage to get 1k soon ill pay a full 1k for all
i am done... o and ps: i made it so when you move realy fast it looks like the trails look like there melting (fluctuations in color and stuff... it looks awsome)

edit: here it is.... sadly i couldnt move fast enoughf for it to look like that... o well, cool none the less...

Last edited by ztrain; Apr 16, 2008 at 02:50 AM. Reason: i uploaded the pwnage picture -.-
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP