Toribash
Originally Posted by p0w View Post
Sometimes talking doesn't work, violence is the only option. When you fight someone, you fight to hurt him *you don't say*. You will enjoy it because you feel satisfaction by hitting that person. Not always the person who start a fight is looking forward and is happy about it. He might just be tired of dealing with that person and just need to act because talking doesn't work. I honestly don't support fighting but there's so many assholes in this world that you wouldn't comprehend.

Yeah, I did say if talking won't work than I guess the only way is to fight, but I've seen guys completely reject any form of peaceful problem solving and just go for the brawl. That to me is just sick.
a spoon.
well i know some people just like the pain from figth or enjoy pain in others... i wrestle so i can defend my self from the ground.... or i could take them down i know a lot of choke holds that r not allowd because they can hurt some one..... i stop when they tap and cant breath..... any back on track i can figth i just really dont fist figth
Last edited by knarfman; Apr 10, 2013 at 09:57 AM.
Proud Leader of Elite Strikers