Toribash
ok im looking for a kinda cool cartoony/realistic kinda head tex with Lots of hair detail in it and i want the hair to be red/blue look in the custom folders for idiotforce's head to see kinda what i mean
ok ill get to work. ill have a first draft up later tonight

EDIT: okay, ive got the first draft. its a bit rough but tell me what you want me to do with it. maybe make the eyes bigger? or add red in the hair? different skin tone? just speak up and ill change anything you want

here it is:
Last edited by snowkiller; Aug 8, 2008 at 06:31 AM.
fr3styler
Textures may lose quality when resized
Originally Posted by ZaneNutio View Post
Dick >.> I thought i was good too " ._.

---

Good luck with the shop, make the heads more detailed, people tend to like them better >.>

hahaha you really are a funny... and i never said anything to you, so stfu.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
hey!

ive decided to do avatars and signitures in addition to heads and textures, if you are interested, please post or just pm me =] thank you
fr3styler
Originally Posted by Tiebasher View Post
hahaha you really are a funny... and i never said anything to you, so stfu.

But ive ben here the longest D:

ps: it was a joke, seriously, don't take anything I say but this seriously.
sorry all,

i went on vacation for a long time, im finally back and ready to start filling out some requests lol

anyways, back from vacation, if youre looking for a really cool head, just PM me and we can work things out =]
fr3styler
Look i dont mean to sound rude But all three heads you posted my Grandmother could've done in her sleep i mean wtf they took You 30min ea? they wouldve took any1 else like 5 or at an extreme 10. Dont be too cocky either especially when your work is No where as near as good as you claim.Still... Good luck with Your shop.
"Cheese ~ Milks giant leap toward immortality"
yeah, i can do tribals, and i dont really see your shop anywhere, tristar,
link me?
fr3styler