Toribash
when I was new in Evil, everyone was online in Skype all the time (Discord didn't exist yet). You could simply jump into the game while socializing with all these cool players. Except Alderfox, never could bring myself to open my mouth back then but fuck Alderfox that guy was the worst.
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
What are some good memories yall have of me in this game over the years?

V.v

why did you even make this post lol
I am alarmed at the number of people to just completely glaze over the accusation of cyber grooming a 9 year old by showing them indecent material

what the fuck is wrong with this community
Originally Posted by millie View Post
am remember when I was 9 and I got mass invited to a toribash Skype call and u and carbonking showed me a bunch of hentai cuz I didn't know what it was, it was rly weird xd

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by millie View Post
am remember when I was 9 and I got mass invited to a toribash Skype call and u and carbonking showed me a bunch of hentai cuz I didn't know what it was, it was rly weird xd

I don't remember this at all, if it was on Skype then it was a very long time ago. I only used Skype when I was 14 to 16 years old. It doesn't surprise me though, it sounds like some shit id do at the time. I'm sorry if this is true, I don't doubt it. I hope you are doing well. v_v
-----
Originally Posted by AltyWalty View Post
I am alarmed at the number of people to just completely glaze over the accusation of cyber grooming a 9 year old by showing them indecent material

what the fuck is wrong with this community

What the hell is your beef with me?
-----
Originally Posted by list View Post
this didn't go about the way you planned it to aye

I didn't plan it to go any way, infact I expected this.

Do you not like me now too? :/
-----
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Has anyone got one of those promised apologies yet?

I'm sorry Icky.
-----
Originally Posted by ETIQUETTE View Post
why did you even make this post lol

Because I miss this God forsaken place.
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
I liked chatting in the #outside irc channel and wibbles

I loved #outside

Those were good times <3
-----
Originally Posted by AltyWalty View Post
I vividly remember that you farm turkeys for some reason this is cemented in my mind as fact it might not even be true though

. I miss my turkeys, those were happy times
-----
I don't remember this at all, if it was on Skype then it was a very long time ago. I only used Skype when I was 14 to 16 years old. It doesn't surprise me though, it sounds like some shit id do at the time. I'm sorry if this is true, I don't doubt it. I hope you are doing well. v_v
-----

What the hell is your beef with me?
-----

I didn't plan it to go any way, infact I expected this.

Do you not like me now too? :/
-----

I'm sorry Icky.
-
I loved #outside

Those were good times <3
-----
. I miss my turkeys, those were happy times
Last edited by tertywerty; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump